Discover Bilbao city and enjoy a pintxos tour
Best way of knowing Bilbao. A complete tour (4-5 hours), including a pintxos (tapas) tour. More than a scientific tour is a friendly tour in wich we will show you the city as you where part of our family.
Of course, you will see the outsides of the Guggenheim Museum, the Iberdrola Tower, the Isozaki Atea, the Cathedral, La Ribera Market and other emblematic buildings.
We will take those places we like more. And we will recommend you those pintxos or tapas we love. In a Basque tradition we call "pintxo - pote": one bar, one pintxo, one drink. An another bar, another pinto, another drink... And more.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Bilbao City Tour
- Funicular of Bilbao
- Pintxos tour (min. 6). Food & Drink
- Entry/Admission - Mirador de Artxanda
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bilbao, Bilbao, Province of Vizcaya, Basque Country
We will walk through the city to discover best sights of it. We will go through emblematic buildings and places such as the Guggenheim Museum, Calatrava Bridge, Iberdrola Tower, Saint Nicolás Church... We will take the funicular to Artxanda and enjoy amazing views.
And we will end in the old quarter having a pintxos tour (minimum 6) according to one of the most wellknown Basque tradition.
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Guggenheim Museum Bilbao, Abandoibarra Et. 2, 48001 Bilbao Spain
We will go through the surroundings of the Guggenheim Museum enjoying not only the building but the famous Puppy or the Spaider
Pass By: Isozaki Atea, Paseo de Uribitarte 10, 48001 Bilbao Spain
Archiquecture has become one of the attractives of the city thanks building like this
Stop At: Mirador de Artxanda, Enekuri Artxanda Errepidea, 70, 48015 Bilbao Spain
We will take the "funicular" to arrive to this place from wich you will enjoy amazing views of the city
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: La Ribera Market, Calle de la Ribera, 22, 48005 Bilbao Spain
A traditional market where you won't want to miss
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Catedral de Santiago, Plaza Santiago 1, 48005 Bilbao Spain
Located in the Way of St. James is an emblematic building
Pass By: Parroquia de San Anton, Calle Ribera, 24, 48005 Bilbao Spain
Probably the oldest building in the city
Stop At: Bilbao la Vieja, 48003 Bilbao, Biscay, Spain
In the old quarter we will enjoy the pintxos tour. A perfect end for the activity.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Egun On Bilbao, Hernani Kalea, 19, 48003 Bilbo, Bizkaia, Spain
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We accomplish all -and more- measures specified by the Spanish Government.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.