Discover Beijing with Dragon Boat Ride on Kunming Lake of Summer Palace
In this private Beijing tour, you will visit three major must-sees in the city: Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, the Summer Palace. A dragon boat ride across the Kunming Lake inside Summer Palace is also included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by quality Uber Cars
- Experienced English-speaking guide
- Entrance fee and Dragon Boat ticket
- Bottled Water
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
- Entry/Admission - Summer Palace (Yiheyuan)
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (Optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang), West Changan Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100006 China
Meet your guide at 9:00am and start the tour from Tian’anmen Square which has witnessed some of the most dramatic chapters of China history.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Forbidden City-The Palace Museum, No.4 Jingshanqian Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100009 China
From here, you enter the Forbidden City, commonly called Palace Museum or Gugong by the Chinese people. It was built from 1406 and served as the imperial residence for 24 emperors of Ming and Qing dynasties. China’s history unfolds as you explore the huge compound and the various rooms in the palace complex. Your tour also includes the very interesting treasures museums, as well as going up the newly opened wall of the Forbidden City.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Summer Palace (Yiheyuan), No.19 Xinjian Gongmen Road, Haidian District, Beijing 100080 China
Have your lunch in a nice restaurant recommended by the guide if you like (at your own cost), then take a Uber car to see the Summer Palace, the largest imperial garden and palace existing in China. You will see the main attractions like the working and living quarters of the emperor; the Long Corridor; Longevity Hill; Marble Boat(Qingyan Stone Boat), Seventeen Arch Bridge and so on. Then you will take a big dragon boat to enjoy the beauty of Kunming Lake and leave the Summer Palace.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Guide will meet you in your Beijing hotel lobby
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dragon Boat in the Summer Palace is only available between Apr.-Oct., the substitute would be visiting the Grand Theater if it is N/A
- Passport needed to enter Forbidden City, we need each travelers' passport number to book skip the line tickets in advance
- No shopping tour to ensure adequate time on each sight
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.