DISCOVER BACALAR Full Day Tour to the 7 Colors Lagoon, Cenotes and Pirates Route
Bacalar is a wonderful village! Between small fishermen's houses emerges the beautiful lagoon of the same name that, they claim, has seven shades of blue. In addition, the strongholds of Fort San Felipe, from where you get one of the best views of this natural wonder, will refer you to the stories of the pirates, while its temples and squares offer a provincial atmosphere.
And if that were not enough, it is also the gateway to the underwater caverns of the Blue Cenote, Cocalitos, La Bruja and Esmeralda.
Bacalar means in Mayan language “The place surrounded by reeds”, if you visit the lagoon you will see that the place really honors its name. Bacalar was given in 2006 the title of Magic Town.
Have a fantastic adventure with our full day tour to Bacalar! We have all the sanitary measures to protect your health throughout this amazing journey.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Breakfast - Dish to Choose
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - Dish to choose
- Cenote Azul Admission
- Visit Cenote Esmeralda, Negro and Cocalitos.
- Visit to Isla Pájaros, Pirates Route and Bacalar Lagoon
- Panoramic view of San Felipe Fort and Bacalar Town
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Azul
- Entry/Admission - Casa del Cenote Negro
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Cocalitos
- Entry/Admission - Canal de los Piratas
- Entry/Admission - Laguna De Los Siete Colores
What's excluded :
- Soda/Pop - Drinks with extra cost
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cenote Azul, Bacalar Mexico
Travel by bus from your hotel, we will take you to the wonderful magical village of Bacalar, starting the day with the arrival at the Blue cenote where not only besides refreshing a little, you can taste a breakfast.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Cenote Esmeralda, Quintana Roo, Mexico
After enjoying a rich breakfast dare to board the boat that will take you through the famous Laguna de los siete colors, where we will take you to know more than one cenote; the first cenote that connects its waters with the lagoon is the Emerald Cenote, its beautiful navy blue will amaze you, a small cenote located also inside the lagoon, with navy blue waters, so that's where its name comes from.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Casa del Cenote Negro, Costera, Bacalar, Q.R., Mexico
we will then head to the Black Cenote or better known as Cenote de La Bruja, is known for its underwater fracture, since it has a depth of just meters and a half, low in free fall to more than 100 meters. It is one of the smallest cenotes of Bacalar, located inside the lagoon in a small bay surrounded by the normal school "Rojo Gómez". It's name comes from a local legend, which tells that a lady known as "the witch" appeared during the construction of the aforementioned school.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Cenote Cocalitos, Bacalar, Quintana Roo, Mexico
then we will go to the cenote of Cocalitos where you will discover the famous cocalitos and their history of why these strange rocks are so important in the world, It is also known as the Sanctuary of the Stromatolites, a true natural wonder not to be missed, on your visit to Quintana Roo. It is definitely from the best cenotes of Bacalar, because it has stromatolites, ancient structures that provide oxygen to the planet naturally.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Canal de los Piratas, 77930 Bacalar, Quintana Roo, Mexico
if you are a fan of photography and ecotourism you will visit The Isla Pajaros in it you will find a variety of species of birds such as parrots, owls, bald hawks among some to mention, to know nature a little more you can become a pirate for a few minutes, as we will travel the famous route of pirates, you will know the scenarios of the battles and the stories of the buccaneers who sailed those waters more than 250 years ago and finally you will arrive to take a sulfur bath a Mayan exfoliation already practiced by the Maya and that will leave your skin as new and extremely soft.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Laguna De Los Siete Colores, 77930 Bacalar, Quintana Roo, Mexico
We will take a boat ride around the lagoon knowing any cenote in here and the birds island. The lagoon is the main attraction of the town. It is called of the seven colors because of the differences in the soils of its background, the difference of depths and the variation in the intensity of the rays of the sun; All this makes its waters reflect seven different shades of blue. (The 2 hours is for know the 3 cenotes, the birds island and the pirates route that you can read about it next).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bacalar, Bacalar, Yucatan Peninsula
When you get off the boat you will have a time for yourself and discover more about Bacalar in its center and park. It is a perfect setting for lovers of adventure and nature. Bacalar has a lot of history to tell; it was the scene of multiple clashes between Maya and Spaniards and later fell victim to English, French and Dutch pirates. Bacalar is simply a paradisiacal village that will fall in love with its small fishermen houses where you will find a beautiful green Blue Lagoon.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list please let us know in which hotel are you staying so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pickup. We ask you to indicate the hotel where you are staying in the special requirements box and also with your email. This service has only one schedule, between 6:30 am to 7:45 am. The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message. Every service and every part of the tour is directly operated by our staff. This is why we’re able to guarantee an excellent and high quality service. It is important to mention that all our vehicles are sanitized daily and we have all the sanitary measures to offer you a clean and disinfected environment.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is important to mention that all our equipment and locations are sanitized constantly everyday. We have all the sanitary measures to offer you a clean and disinfected environment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.