Discover Ayutthaya by Train
Venture away from the metropolis of Bangkok and ride on a train to the fabulous city of Ayutthaya which was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transfer by air-conditioned vehicle
- Train Ticket from Bangkok to Ayutthaya
- Long-tail Boat Ride to Bang Pa-In Palace
- Professional English speaking guide
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee: Wat Mahathat (THB 50/person pay on spot)
- Entrance fee: Wat Phra Sri Sanphet (THB 50/person pay on spot)
- Entrance fee: Wat Yai Chai Mongkol (THB 20/person pay on spot)
- Entrance fee: Bang Pa-In Palace (THB 100/person pay on spot)
- Personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Ayutthaya Historical Park
- Entry/Admission - Wat Mahathat
- Entry/Admission - Wat Phra Sri Sanphet
- Entry/Admission - Wat Yai Chai Mang Khon
- Entry/Admission - Bang Pa In Palace
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ayutthaya Historical Park, 196 หมู่ที่ 4 Khlong Tho Rd, Tambon Pratuchai, Amphoe Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya, Chang Wat Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya 13000, Thailand
07:00 am Meet your guide at your hotel lobby and transfer to Hua Lampong Train Station for taking a ride on local train to the ancient capital of Siam
09:40 am Train arrives at Ayutthaya, a city in Thailand that was capital of the Kingdom of Siam. Then ride on Tuk Tuk to explore the ruins of the old city now form the Ayutthaya Historical Park, an archaeological site that contains palaces, Buddhist temples, monasteries and statues.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Wat Mahathat, Ayutthaya Historical Park Pratuchai, Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya, Ayutthaya 13000 Thailand
Visit Wat Mahathat, a royal temple of the Ayutthaya Kingdom. It is one of the oldest and most significant temples in the history of Ayutthaya as it housed the Buddha’s holy relic. Many important royal ceremonies of the Ayutthaya era had been hosted here. When the Ayutthaya Kingdom failed in 1767, Wat Mahathat was severely damaged by fire and was since abandoned. The temple is located in the area of the Ayutthaya Historical Park nowadays. Attractions in Wat Mahathat include remains of important old buildings such as pagodas, octagonal pagodas, royal hall, small temples, murals under a Bodhi tree, and the famous sand-stone Ayutthaya-style head of the Buddha image in a tree’s root.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Wat Phra Sri Sanphet, Pratuchai Subdistrict, Ayutthaya 13000 Thailand
Visit Wat Phra Sri Sanphet, situated on the city island in Ayutthaya’s World Heritage park in Pratu Chai Sub-district. This monastery was the most important temple of Ayutthaya and situated within the Grand Palace grounds. It served as a model for The Emerald Buddha Temple in Bangkok.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Wat Yai Chai Mang Khon, U-thong Road, Pranakorn Sri ayutthaya District, Ayutthaya 13000 Thailand
Visit The Great Monastery of Auspicious, popularly known as Wat Yai Chai Mongkol, is situated to the southeast of Ayutthaya. The large chedi can be seen from a great distance. The temple was founded in the second half of the 14th century during the reign of King U Thong, first ruler of Ayutthaya.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bang Pa In Palace, Ban Len Ban Len, Bang Pa-in 13160 Thailand
After lunch at local restaurant by your own expense, ride a long-tail boat to Bang Pa-In Royal Palace, also known as the Summer Palace, is a palace complex formerly used by the Siamese royalty and their consorts. You will explore the gilded architecture and the wonderful history of the Royal Palace.
16:00 pm Travel back to Bangkok by private air-conditioned vehicle.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in city area of Bangkok.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Dress code is casual but appropriate when visit religious temples and royal palaces.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.