Discover Arrábida: The Secret Paradise
A unique tour outside of Portugal's main touristic points. Our mission is to show you the authentic Portugal without the hustle bustle of trafic and long queues and that is exactly what we incorporate in here. A mix of fun, nature, adventure, food & wine!
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine tasting and tour is also included within the price
- Mandatory Insurances
- Entry/Admission - Bacalhoa Vinhos de Portugal
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Average price (15€ per person, all included)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mercado do Livramento, Avenida Luisa Todi 157, Setubal 2900-462 Portugal
The best and truly local market of Portugal. We will check local offer, mingle with the shoppers and you can even try the typical fishermen's breakfast if you are hungry :P (not included)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Praia do Creiro, R. do Parque Natural da Arrabida, Setubal Portugal
One of the best beaches in the Nature Park of Arrabida. We can go for a swim, and enjoy the beauty of it.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Lapa de Santa Margarida, Portinho da Arrabida, Portinho da Arrabida 2925 Portugal
A secret cave in the mountain, and the only acessible by foot. we will do a small hike, tell you about it's history and if you are feeling brave enough you can even do some cliff jumping to the water
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Parque Natural da Arrabida, Setubal 2900-324 Portugal
Drive to the highest point of the mountain by car. A unique glimpse of the beauty of this Nature Park.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Bacalhoa Vinhos de Portugal, Estrada Nacional 10, Vila Nogueira de Azeitao 2925-710 Portugal
After lunch in Setubal, we head to the small village of Azeitão for a wine tour and tasting. Usually it happens at Bacalhoa winery but it's subject to change.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Praça Marechal Humberto Delgado, 1500 Lisboa, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up in Lisbon at the front gate of the Zoo. It's super easy to get there. You all means of public transportation taking you there but we do recommend using the subway. It's the easiest, fastest and cheapest.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.