Discover Ancient Hoa Lu and Trang An from Hanoi
Discover Vietnam’s ancient former capital at Hoa Lu, the center of power during the imperial period in the 10th and 11th centuries. Then take a boat-trip to explore the captivating caves, towering karst limestone cliffs and grottoes of Trang An, this area is known to be Vietnam’s “Inland Halong”.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Food and drinks
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Entry/Admission - Hoa Lu Ancient Capital
- Entry/Admission - Trang An Grottoes
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoa Lu Ancient Capital, Ninh Binh Vietnam
We will pick you up at your hotel and drive two hours to Ninh Binh Province. There, we will stop to visit Hoa Lu, the Ancient Capital of Vietnam in the 10th and 11th century. The city stood as the capital for 41 years (968 - 1009), the first 12 years of which were under the Dinh Dynasty of King Dinh Tien Hoang. Later the Le Dynasty under King Le Dai Hanh ruled for 29 years. Both King Dinh and King Le have temples dedicated to them here.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Trang An Grottoes, H Hai Ba Trung district, Ninh Binh 100000 Vietnam
After lunch at a local restaurant, we will take an amazing boat trip to visit Trang An Grottoes, which is known as Vietnam’s “Inland Ha Long”. With a gathering of 31 valleys and 50 cross-water caves, Trang An is home to 600 different species of flora and over 200 types of fauna, many of them rare and endangered. Rowing through Trang An Grottoes is a nice experience. The quiet fresh air of the highlands is broken only by the sound of birds chirping and the oars stirring the clear water. Look closely as you float to see the wild white goats grazing on the forested mountains that rise up from the water. Trang An Grottoes is truly one of the most beautiful sights in Vietnam.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of two people per booking is required
- Hotels in Ha Noi City Center
- Please provide the names and nationalities of each person joining the tour for insurance registration. If you have a special event or a celebration occurring during the trip, please provide the date and the occasion. For dietary and medical requests, please provide specific information when booking.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.