Discover All Madrid & Paella (Excellence since 2014)
Do you know that Madrid has the third most important Museum in Europe ?, the only equestrian statue supported on two legs? Three buildings of three different centuries in the same square? I will show you, the cultural city, Green, Gastronomic, Monumental, History, Alternative and multiracial.
Discover the bridges and viewpoints of Madrid Río, with incredible views. like the Puente de Segovia or the Puente del Rey. It is also impressive the viewpoint of the Huerta de la Partida, from where you can appreciate a magnificent perspective of the historic sky line of Madrid, including monuments such as the Royal Palace or the Almudena Cathedral.
The city that never sleeps!!! How will we go? On Segway, the most technological and ecological vehicle.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
- Oilskin in rainy days
What's excluded :
- First, you will meet you guide, and do a little training session on the Plaza de Isabel II. When you will feel confortable, we will start the tour and you will know the most emblematic places of the capital of Spain. It passes through the Royal Palace, the largest in Western Europe, with more than 3,000 rooms. Walk the oldest and most adventurous Madrid, where thieves, soldiers and mercenaries crossed their swords in every corner of the Plaza de la Villa, near the Church of Santiago or in the arcades of the Plaza Mayor and more.... Admire the fantastic Plaza de Oriente, with views of the Palace and the Royal Theater, witness to the best performances of opera and ballet.
You´ll be able to discover these and other magical corners of Madrid in this walk full of history, and lots of fun......
we descend to the Manzanares River to reach La Puerta de San Vicente and the Puente del Rey, which provided the passage from the Royal Palace to the Casa de Campo. Another famous bridge that we will admire will be the Segovia one, a Renaissance work by Juan de Herrera, before reaching the Bridge of Andorra, and the Bridge of Toledo. One of the most beautiful of Madrid, the bridge is baroque style and it was Felipe IV who ordered its construction. From this, we move on to modernity, to the Pasarela de La Arganzuela, the most modern in Madrid, which will test our Segway handling. After a while of fun in this green area, we will go back to the Center through the Puerta de Toledo, stopping at the church of San Francisco el Grande, which has the third largest dome in Christendom.
Are you going to miss it ?!
Departure Point :Calle de la Escalinata, 10, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- Children under 9 can not ride alone on a segway
- Children between 9 and 17 must be accompanied by an adult
- The recommended weight is between 35 and 125 kg
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.