DISCOVER a MAYAN ADVENTURE at Chichén Itzá. Included Cenote and Valladolid
Discover the secrets of the Maya with this excursion to Chichen Itza who was chosen as one of the Seven New Wonders of the World. In addition, you will visit a sacred cenote and you will know the picturesque Valladolid.
Chichen Itza is notable for being the most important archeological site in the Yucatan Peninsula, and the second most visited set of ruins in the country. Its fame is always growing, be it because each year thousands of visitors come during the spring and autumn equinoxes, or because of being declared one of the Seven New Wonders of the World. The ancient City of the Itza continues and will continue to offer an image that memorializes the culture of this mighty civilization.
Valladolid is a place that catches properly. The peaceful colonial city of Valladolid, despite its proximity to the touristic Riviera Maya, seems engrossed in its entire time. It has managed to preserve a personality, charm and unique tenderness.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Admission to Chichén Itzá
- Admission to Cenote El Gloria
- Visit to Valladolid
- Lunch - Regional Traditional Buffet
- Entry/Admission - El Gloria Cenote
What's excluded :
- Drinks at Restaurant
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Gloria Cenote, Carr. Cancun, Tulum Mexico
After one of our transportations passes you to your hotel or established meeting point, you will be transferred to the starting center of the excursions to the archaeological areas. There, you will board the transportation where - during the course of the day - a certified guide will welcome you and accompany you, providing you with assistance and interesting information.
During the trip we will visit the Cenote El Gloria, a wonderful CENOTE SAGRADO (in the Maya language: Cavern with Water) located in the middle of the Caribbean jungle of the Yucatan Peninsula where – included in the price of the tour – you can enter to visit and cool off with a purifying bath in the sacred, crystalline and underground waters. -
The restaurant, conveniently located just 1 minute's transfer from the cenote, offers, included in the price of the tour, the tasting of a delicious buffet with regional dishes of Yucatecan cuisine.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza, Yucatan Peninsula
From the restaurant, we follow our path to the archaeological area of Chichen Itza where you will make a tour accompanied by a guide certified by the Secretary of Tourism of Mexico and then you will have time to continue exploring the wonderful remains independently.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Valladolid, Valladolid, Yucatan Peninsula
Back in Riviera Maya or Cancun, we briefly visited the city center of Valladolid, located in the heart of Yucatan to admire the splendor of Colonial Mexico in the architecture of its buildings, temples and the Church of San Servacio, the oldest of the peninsula that began to be built in 1543, after the foundation of Valladolid , located in front of the square and main park of the city.
After a wonderful adventure through the Riviera Maya we will return to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
After one of our busses passes by you to your hotel or established meeting point, you will be transferred to the starting center of the excursion. There, you will board the transportation where a certified guide will welcome you and accompany you, providing you with assistance and interesting information of the Mayan civilization.We pick up travelers in all hotel zone hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya. If your hotel is located in Cancun downtown, we will send you the meeting point by mail. If your hotel is located on the Mayan Riviera, it is more likely that we will go to the lobby of your hotel to pick you up, if your hotel is in Playa del Carmen, you will receive an email with the exact meeting point.Let us know in which hotel are you staying so a staff of our company get in touch via email or text message and confirm the exact hour and place of your pick up.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is important to mention that all our equipment and locations are sanitized constantly everyday. We have all the sanitary measures to offer you a clean and disinfected environment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.