DISCOVER 4 PLACES IN ONE TOUR (Coba + Tulum + Cenote + Playa del Carmen)
Get to know the Riviera Maya on a tour that invites you to discover four of its most precious jewels; Tulum, Coba, and Playa del Carmen and one of its many magical cenotes, Cenote Zacil-ha, all in one day from the comfort of your hotel.
Join this ideal tour for travelers who love nature and history, with a professional guide that will take you to know two of the most important Mayan remains of the peninsula. In addition to having your free time to explore and take photographs within the archaeological sites of Tulum and Coba. Be amazed by the hidden wonders that await between the jungle and facing the Caribbean Sea.
Discover one of the cenotes of the peninsula, the Cenote Zacil-ha with crystal clear waters jade green. Its edges are lined with a wooden floor so from any point you can admire its beauty.
Get to know the fifth avenue, heart and main point of Playa del Carmen where you can enjoy this memorable walk through one of the best atmospheres in the Riviera Maya to end the day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Archaeological area Tulum entrance
- Turism Guide
- Coba archaeological area entrance
- Bottled water - for the archaeological zone
- Lunch - Regional mexican buffet
- Cenote Zacil-ha entrance
- Playa del Carmen visit
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Zacil-Ha
What's excluded :
- Soda/Pop - No drinks at restaurant
- No bikes at Coba archaeological area
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Discover the history of Mayan culture, with this day trip that will begin from when we pick you up from your hotel.
The first destination we will reach is Tulum where you will know the history of one of the most important archaeological sites of the Riviera Maya.
Its Mayan ruins are located on a cliff facing the Caribbean Sea; with clear turquoise waters. The only archaeological area that sits on the seashore.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Carretera Federal Tulum 307, Coba 77793 Mexico
To continue discovering more about mayan culture, we will take you to the archaeological area of Coba where the buildings that were part of this urbanization will amaze you; you can also challenge your fitness by climbing the highest pyramid in the north of the Yucatan Peninsula.
In Coba you can taste a delicious buffet of regional Mexican food.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Cenote Zacil-Ha, Coba km 8, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Soon you will find yourself surrounded by the jungle of the Cenote Zacil-Ha, where you will not only be able to swim but also you will find culinary delights, the jungle of Tulum, a cenote millennium and a great atmosphere.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Playa del Carmen, Playa del Carmen, Yucatan Peninsula
where you will meet the famous Fifth Avenue, full of life at any time of the day and seven days a week, has several restaurants and shops. This famous avenue offers a unique atmosphere of coexistence with all kinds of commercial and gastronomic alternatives.
An at the end of the day we will return to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list please let us know in which hotel are you staying so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pickup. We ask you to indicate the hotel where you are staying in the special requirements box and also with your email. This service has only one schedule, between 6:30 am to 7:45 am. The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message. Every service and every part of the tour is directly operated by our staff. This is why we’re able to guarantee an excellent and high quality service. Most of the web pages you see are simply selling tours as a middle-man, providing little to no guarantee of quality, safety or assurance. Here, you buy directly from the tour operator.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All of our providers and coworkers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protective material and safety to help avoid the spread of COVID19
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.