Dinner/Lunch Eating Experience Carnivore Restaurant & Transport
Enjoy Africa’s Greatest Eating Experience best for Dinner or Lunch in Nairobi after or before Safari in Kenya where meats such as crocodile, ostrich, lamb, turkey, pork and camel among other meat delicacies are grilled on traditional Masai swords. Included pickup and drop-off at Nairobi hotels saves you the hassle of finding a taxi at night—and with a full belly—and the hearty meal is rounded out with a seasonal appetizer, dessert, and coffee. Vegetarians are well catered for too.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off within Nairobi
- Lunch / dinner
- Entry/Admission - The carnivore restaurant
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottle drinking water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The carnivore restaurant, Langata Rd, Nairobi, Kenya
Our driver will pick you up at approximately 12:00PM for Lunch and 6:00PM for dinner from your Nairobi hotel and travel just 3 miles to the Carnivore Restaurant. Upon your arrival, you will simply take your seat on the Zebra striped chair so the movable feast can begin. First comes the soup of the day before a sizzling cast-iron plate is placed in front of you, along with a plate of home baked brown bread and butter. An army of carvers wearing zebra striped aprons and straw hats then move from table to table carrying the Masai swords laden with different prime meats deliberately carving unlimited amounts onto the sizzling, cast iron plates in front you. Meats that will be available include leg of beef, ostrich, leg of lamb, pork spare ribs, crocodile, chicken wings, pork sausages, beef sausages, and more. Accompanying the meat feast is a wide selection of salads and vegetable side dishes, and also a variety of sauces stacked on to a 2-tiered revolving tray in the center of the table. Stop the circulation of meats to your table by lowering the white paper flag that is on top of the central tray. Next, enjoy dessert and coffee to top off your meal.
Our driver will return you to your Hotel at the end of your meal.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up available at Airbnb and Private ApartmentsAirports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.