Dinner Cruise on the Nile River
5 out of5
Experience an evening cruising along the Nile River in Cairo while savoring an open buffet dinner. Watch belly dancers as they perform to classic Arabic songs along with a Tanoura show. Peer out at the city’s shining lights.
Enhance your visit to Egypt on an elegant cruising restaurant while taking in the sights of Cairo illuminated at night.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transfer from and to hotel
- Open buffet dinner
- Belly dancer, folklore show, and Western music
- All taxes and services
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cairo Tower, El-Andalus, Cairo 11511 Egypt
A dinner cruise on a Nile River Steamer is a fabulous way to enjoy a night out while you’re visiting Cairo. You’ll cruise in comfort and elegance as you take in the lights of the Cairo skyline at night.
Begin this wonderful dinner excursion from the lobby of your hotel at 6:30 PM. Join the 5-star deluxe Nile Cruise and set sail for a 2-hour trip from Cairo and discover the beauty of the ancient Egyptian city by night.
Experience a perfect addition–to your visit to Egypt. This is a full evening out and a great opportunity to enjoy good food, unique entertainment, and a romantic evening gazing at the sights along the banks of the Nile.
Take in the wonderful views of Cairo illuminated by the glaring city lights as you savor a special open buffet dinner. Enjoy a belly dance show, Arabic songs and music, along with a Tanoura show while delighting in your endless meal.
This amazing Arabian night experience ends with a drop-off at your hotel. Dinner is included in the tour price but beverages are not.
Duration: 1 day
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.