Dinner Cruise on Chao Phraya River in Bangkok (Optional Transfers)
Cruise on a luxurious riverboat that will take you on a leisurely ride along the Chao Phraya River.
Settle into a seat in the boat’s comfortable, warmly furnished dining room, or watch the brightly lit Bangkok skyline glide by from the deck.
Cruise slowly along the river, passing under bridges and right in front of two of Bangkok’s most famous riverfront landmarks — the Temple of Dawn, known as Wat Arun, a Buddhist temple that dates back to the 17th century, and the Grand Palace, the official residence of the King of Thailand (and historically the King of Siam) since the late 1700s.
When you’re ready to eat, head to the large buffet of Thai dishes and desserts.
per adult from
2 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Cabaret Show & Thai Classical Dance & Live Music
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only and with transfer option selected)
- Thai & International Buffet
- Refreshment with Hot Coffee, Tea and Desserts
- Entry/Admission - Chao Phraya River
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Visit: Chao Phraya River, 780/488 Charoen Krung Road, Bang Kho Laem, Bangkok 10120 Thailand
Board a riverboat that’s equipped with a comfortable dining room and open viewing decks, and watch the city lights slide by as you pull into the gentle current of the Chao Phraya River. Entertainers kick off the night with live music and performances, but there’s plenty to see at the edge of the river, including the Temple of Dawn, which is beautifully lit after dark.
Spot the swooping, traditional rooflines of the Grand Palace, then head to the buffet to sample an array of Thai dishes and sweets. After an evening of music, Thai cuisine, and entertainment, this evening concludes at your original departure point.
Departure Point :Chao Phraya River, 780/488 Charoen Krung Road, Bang Kho Laem, Bangkok 10120 Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
The transfer area contains only: Sukhumvit soi 1-33、soi 2-26、Pratunam、Khaosarn、Sathorn、Silom、Yaowarat.If you choose the "Dinner Cruise Only(NO Transfers)" option, please NOTE:Check in address: White Orchid Counter, River City Pier 1, Charoen Krunh 24 Road, BangkokHow To Get There:Take the taxi to River City Bangkok on Soi Charoen Krung 24 RoadBangkok is congested with traffic. Please refer to the following information and plan your own time and arrive at the ticket counter in advance.6:30pm-7:50pm check in at River City (Pier 1)8:00pm depart from the pier and start cruising9:50pm return to the pier
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.