Dinner Buffet: Victoria Harbour Cruise by Bauhinia
This cruise journey allows you to explore beauty Victoria Harbour by Ship Bauhinia. Savor a sumptuous buffet dinner while a live band plays aboard. Dance the night away, or relax and enjoy a view of the glittering city and the magnificent harbour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Ticket of 2-hour sightseeing cruise in Victoria Harbour, served with buffet dinner on route.
- The ticket can only be purchased when the credit card holder and passport holder is the same person.
- The local travel agent will ask you to take photo of your passport page and send it by email
- You can buy ticket for family, but you need to travel with them to Hong Kong.
- Meet with friendly cruise staffs at North Point (East) Passenger Ferry Pier.
- You will be asked to show your passport and E-ticket titled with your name for boarding the cruise.
- Fraudulent use of credit card will be reported to police immediately according to law.
- In case the credit card holder will not take this tour, you can not collect a ticket and no refund.
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Tour guide service
The cruise journey will take you along Eastern Hong Kong Island - Eastern Kowloon - Tsim Sha Tsu-Central - Admiralty - Wanchai - Causeway Bay. Enjoy a dinner buffet in a relaxed setting. Catch views of Hong Kong, and spend time mingling with other cruise goers before your trip ends.
You can choose from options of Sunset Dinner Cruise from 17:30 to 19:15, or A Symphony of Lights Cruise from 19:30 to 21:30.
The E-ticket can only be purchased and delivered to you when the credit card holder and passport holder is the same person.
Meet with friendly cruise staffs at North Point (East) Passenger Ferry Pier, show your passport and E-ticket titled with your name for boarding.
How to get there:
Take MTR Island Line, get off at North Point Station, walk out from Exit A1, 10 minute (284m) to North Point (East) Passenger Ferry Pier.
• Victoria Harbour, Central and Western District, Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong 999077 China
Departure Point :Harbour Cruise - Bauhinia 洋紫荊維港遊, North Point, Hong Kong
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The local travel agent will ask you to take photo of your passport page and send it by email. The cruise ticket will only be sent to you by email when the credit card holder and passport holder is the same person.
- There is a separate cruise ticket that you need to receive from local tour supplier. It is is not the same voucher from Viator that you will present on the day of the tour.
- You will go to North Point (East) Passenger Ferry Pier by yourself. Meet with friendly cruise staff, show your passport and cruise ticket for boarding.
- Dress code: Casual
- Considering the pier premise and the vessel is not designed or constructed as to be accessible to persons with disability, the cruise may not be wheelchair accessible.
- No livestock or pets are allowed on the vessel, with the exception of guide dogs.
- A vessel can accommodate up to 350 passengers. No refund or credit will be issued for passengers that do not board the cruise on time.
- Most travelers can participate
- Suspension of the cruise: When Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No.3 or above or Red/Black Rainstorm Warning Signal is issued at or after 3:00PM on the tour day, the cruise will be suspended. No show of A SYMPHONY OF LIGHTS will be staged even if the Signal is removed before 8:00PM on that day
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.