Dinner Buffet Cruise on the Gold Coast
Board the Spirit of Elston and wind through the picturesque canals of the Gold Coast Broadwater while enjoying a classy and upmarket dining experience. Take in the views of glittering Surfers Paradise skyline by night while enjoying a dining experience prepared by top local chefs and accompanied by laid-back entertainment. Complete the evening with a locally crafted beer or try one of our delicious cocktails. Perfect for celebrating that special occasion or guaranteeing a great night out.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Dinner - Buffet Dinner includes Fresh prawns and Fresh BBQ Squid and chicken
- Night Cruise during dinner
What's excluded :
- For a classy and upmarket evening of dining and sightseeing on the Gold Coast, our a buffet dinner cruise is ideal for both celebrating special occasions or enjoying celebrating a delicious meal on the city’s waterways. With a choice of several expertly-prepared dishes from our top local chef, you’ll be able to select from a range of great flavours while taking in the city skyline at night and enjoying laid-back live entertainment.
Departure Point :58 Cavill Ave, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217, Australia
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- COVID19 Clean Awarded All the staff have completed TAFE COVID SAFE Work Training.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.