Dinner at Penang Hill
A rare experience to dine at Colonial Penang Hill, Malaysia’s first hill station accessible by the unique funicular railway system. Take a stroll at the summit, feel the cool and refreshing air before enjoying a sumptuous set dinner at the cosy David Brown’s Restaurant, with the bird’s eye night view of George Town, Penang Bridge and part of the mainland in sight.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- English speaking driver cum guide
- Funicular train ride
- Entry/Admission - Penang Hills
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available for purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Penang Hills, Penang Island Malaysia
Penang Hill is the oldest British hill station in Southeast Asia, dated late 1700's. Make your way to the top by riding the iconic funicular train. Notice the relaxing, fresh, and cooling air 823 meters above sea level while admiring the amazing night sky.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: David Brown Restaurant, MK17, Daerah Barat Daya, Strawberry Hill Bukit Bendera, Bukit Bendera, 11300 Ayer Itam, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
David Brown's Restaurant is a quintessential British colonial restaurant and tea terrace which also happens to be the highest restaurant in Penang. It allows a spectacular view of every significant landmark on the Pearl of the Orient. The impressively well-manicured garden with an elegant pond stretching across the garden, sprinkled with lilies and dimly illuminated by a light-yellow tint in the evening sets the scene for al fresco dining.
Set Dinner Menu
Starter - Chicken & Ham Ballotine
Soup - Shellfish Bisque
Entree - Sous Vide Chicken Breast with Spiced Glazed / Steamed Seafood Roulade / Charcoal Grilled Aged Black Angus Sirloin / Duo Lamb Medley
Pre-dessert - Honeydew Granite
Dessert - Mascarpone Panna Cotta
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any location in Penang Island
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is subject to the operation of funicular train which requires periodical maintenance. Down time of the train service affecting your booking will be advised in advance.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.