Dinner at 'Mizuki sushi' and 'Rojo Tango show'
The highest quality of seasonal ingredients and the expert hand of our teacher and chef Ricardo Hirano come together in harmony to bring to the table unique pieces, with unprecedented flavors.
After dinner just cross the road and find the Faena Hotel, where Rojo Tango, the most fascinating Tango show, is located. Great talents, both in tango and interpretation of each piece. Rojo Tango is the best without any doubt at representing the Tango history through its show
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfer in from the hotel to the restaurant
- Transfer out from Rojo Tango to the hotel
- Entry/Admission - Puerto Madero
- Entry/Admission - Rojo Tango
What's excluded :
- Transfer to the restaurant to Rojo Tango (1 block distance)
- Visit: Puerto Madero, Rosario Vera Penaloza, Buenos Aires Argentina
Puerto Madero the neighborhood wherethe restaurant is located, It is located in front of the Faena Hotel. It is one of the youngest neighborhoods in the city, an attractive culinary hub and for going out at night. This neighborhood, whose streets pay homage to outstanding women of Argentine history, soon became an exclusive residential, gastronomic and entertainment center. business in the city.
Duration: 2 hours
Visit: Rojo Tango, 445 Martha Salotti, Faena Hotel & Universe Martha Salotti 445, Buenos Aires Argentina
Tango show: The best show of Tango Buenos Aires is undoubtedly ROJO TANGO, it is a unique experience, since its setting, menu, wine , champagne and the best artists in the Country. The place is small, decorated as a cabaret of the 1900s, you will meet a live orchestra and great dancers. Artists who are part of these scenarios are great talents, both in tango and interpretation of each piece. Rojo Tango is the best without any doubt at representing the Tango history through its show.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up to the restaurant after dinner and drop off to your hotel after the Tango show
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.