Dinner at 'Cabaña las Lilas' and Rojo Tango Show
Cabaña Las Lilas, a restaurant that combines the tradition of Argentine meats with warmth and Latin hospitality. A high quality and great tasting meat . After dinner: A driver will pick you up from the restaurant to take you to the best Tango Show of Buenos Aires: Rojo Tango:
A unique experience. The place is small, decorated as a cabaret of the 1900s, you will meet a live orchestra and great dancers. Artists who are part of these scenarios are great talents, both in tango and interpretation of each piece. Rojo Tango is the best without any doubt at representing the Tango history through its show.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transportation from the Cabaña Las Lilas Restaurant to Rojo Tango Faena Hotel
- Transportation from Rojo Tango Faena Hotel to your hotel
- Dinner: includes non alcoholic beverage per person
- Show: wines, sparkling wine, beer and soft drinks included
- Three course dinner
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Rojo Tango
What's excluded :
- Dinner: alcoholics beverages available to purchase.
- Transportation from Hotel to Cabaña las Lilas
- Visit: Puerto Madero, Rosario Vera Penaloza, Buenos Aires Argentina
Cabaña las Lilas area: Cabaña Las Lilas is located in the heart of Puerto Madero, a restaurant that combines the tradition of Argentine meats with Brazilian warmth and hospitality. The establishment was opened in 1995 and grew out of the association between Belarmino Fernández Iglesias, owner of the famous Rubaiyat restaurants in San Pablo, and Estancias and Cabaña Las Lilas SA, a 4th generation family company specialized in the breeding of the best breeders in Argentina and America.
Duration: 2 hours
Visit: Rojo Tango, 445 Martha Salotti, Faena Hotel & Universe Martha Salotti 445, Buenos Aires Argentina
Faena hotel - Rojo Tango: Rojo Tango is a small cabaret theater at the Faena Hotel & Universe in Puerto Madero. The show of Rojo Tango, without a doubt; It is one of the best in the city. It has a 5 * star menu and a captivating show with excellent musicians, choreography and glamor. Rojo Tango is an unforgettable experience that you can have only in Buenos Aires.músicos, coreografía y glamour. Rojo Tango es una experiencia inolvidable que podrá tener solamente en Buenos Aires.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Puerto Madero, Rosario Vera Penaloza, Buenos Aires Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from the Restaurant Cabañas Las Lilas to the Faena Hotel where the Tango show is located, and pick up from Faena Hotel after the show to your hotel
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Cabaña Las Lilas: from 8 PM to 9.45 PM - Rojo Tango Show: From 10 PM to 11.45 PM
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.