Dinner and Tango Show at 'Catulo Tango'
Dinner Show of Tango in Abasto, Gardels neighborhood in Buenos Aires.
Ten dancers, a sextet and three singers give life to a great conceptual spectacle of dance, music, singing, colour and sensuality.
The show presents a precise thematic implementation where the best Tango tradition interacts, classic tango, with modern tango and the multimedia entertainment.
In twenty pictures, seven changes of clothing, excellent choreography, two male voices and one female, adjusted sound, direction of lights, and audio-visual support, Cátulo Tango offers an excellent artistic production of an hour and a quarter of a length in Abasto, the neighborhood of Carlos Gardel, in Buenos Aires.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Dinner - 3-course dinner
- Hotel pickup and drop-off ONLY hotels located in downtown area
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Barrio de Abasto
- Entry/Admission - Catulo Tango
What's excluded :
- In the option of only show not included Alcohol beberages
- In the option of only show not included transportation in / out
- Visit: Barrio de Abasto, dentro del barrio de Balvanera y parte de Almagro Corrientes, Buenos Aires 3200 Argentina
The neighborhood is recognized as one of the most tango neighborhoods in the city and there is the Carlos Gardel Passage, continuation of Humahuaca Street and in the corner of the market there is a statue of Gardel next to which is a monument to the bandoneon. Sculptures commemorating other outstanding figures of the genre such as Tita Merello, Aníbal Troilo, Roberto Goyeneche, Alberto Castillo and Astor Piazzolla have also been incorporated into the passage.
Duration: 3 hours
Visit: Catulo Tango, Anchorena 647, Buenos Aires Argentina
Dinner and Tango show: A traditional and delicious Argentinian dinner - Watch the skill of professional tango dancers - An unforgettable show with an amazing sextet of musicians - A unique opportunity to listen to iconic tango singers
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels located at downtown areas
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Most travelers can participate
- If you hotel is not located in downtown area we will send the nearest meeting point for the pick up.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.