Dinner & Rio Scenarium Nightclub Admission with Transfer
Rio de Janeiro is known for its food and its music. In this tour, you have the opportunity to have both in just one night. We start with dinner in a typical Brazilian restaurant: the Churrascaria. The Churrascaria is an all-you-can-eat steak house where different cuts of meat are brought to your table by the waiters throughout the night. After dinner we go to the samba club Rio Scenarium located in Lapa. The Rio Scenarium offers the authentic Brazilian music with 2 live shows per night with a repertoire of traditional rhythms such as samba, MPB, choro, forró and gafieira. Tour guide, tickets to the Churrascaria (drinks and desserts not included), tickets to Rio Scenarium and roundtrip transfer included.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Dinner - Churrascaria (drinks and desserts not included)
- Entrance to Rio Scenarium
- Entry/Admission - Rio Scenarium
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Visit: Churrascaria Carretão Lido, Rua Ronald de Carvalho, 55 lojas A e B - Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22021-020, Brazil
The “Churrascaria” is a traditional steak house in Brazil with a special grilling method that involves a variety of meats cooked over a “churrasqueira”, which is Portuguese for “barbecue grill”. It is an all-you-can-eat style restaurant where different cuts of meat are brought to your table by the waiters throughout the night. A salad buffet bar with different side dishes is also available to you.
Duration: 1 hour
Visit: Rio Scenarium, Rua do Lavradio 20 Centro Antigo, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20230-070 Brazil
Rio Scenarium is located in downtown Ancient Rio, where you see a mixture of show houses and antique shops. It is a place with authentic brazilian music, such as samba, MPB, (Brazilian Popular Music), choro, forró and gafieira.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available from most hotels in the areas of Leblon, Ipanema, Copacabana, Flamengo and Downtown (Centro). Contact us back to adjust the pickup time.For Barra da Tijuca/ Recreio we provide pick-up for an additional 10 USD per person that must be paid directly to the tour guide on the day of the tour.Ports
- PIER MAUÁ
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- You must be at least 18 years old to take this tour.
- Smart and casual clothing are recommended for this tour.
- Minimum of 2 people are required for this activity to take place.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.