Dinner & Cruise on the Danube in Budapest
Enjoy a relaxing evening in Budapest with this scenic Danube River cruise. Sip drinks or have buffet style dinner while enjoying the city's illuminated view. You’ll be entertained by live music as you admire the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Budapest panorama, which includes the Buda Castle Quarter, the Chain Bridge (Clark Ádám Square), the Hungarian Parliament building, the Gellért Baths and Gellért Hill with its' Liberty Statue.
You’ll be awed by the sparkling city lights while enjoying beverages and live music entertainment performed by three members of the Rajko Folk Orchestra, playing popular favourites as well as local classics for your amusement.
The cruise is leaving from a center based port with easy access by public transportation
per adult from
90 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- ONLY IF specified option selected and paid - hotel pick up & drop off
- Live music entertainment
- Professional English-speaking host/hostess
- 1,5 or 2 hour long Danube cruise
- Entry/Admission - Danube River
What's excluded :
- Additional drinks (available on board)
- Souvenir photos - extra cost
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Budapest, Budapest, Central Hungary
Your tour will start in the city centre.
Our port is located between Széchenyi Chain Bridge and the Parliament (near to the Shoes Memorial):
1054 Budapest, Széchenyi rkp. 6 – Port Akadémia 3
Stop At: Danube River, Budapest Hungary
On board, enjoy a relaxing candlelit atmosphere as you sip drinks including wine and Hungarian Sparkling wine as well as a hot buffet dinner of typical Hungarian dishes
Sit back and relax as you take in views of Budapest’s famous UNESCO World Heritage-listed urban panorama, a series of sites that illustrate the city’s fascinating history and culture.
Pass the Buda Castle Quarter, the Chain Bridge (Clark Ádám Square), the Gellért Baths and Gellért Hill with its' Liberty Statue. You’ll be awed by the sparkling city lights while enjoying live music entertainment, performed by three members of the Rajkó Folk Orchestra.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Szechenyi Lanchid, Budapest 1051 Hungary
Admire the beauty of the oldest bridge of Budapest!
Pass By: Hungarian Parliament Building, Kossuth Ter 1-3, Budapest 1055 Hungary
You will see the famous neo-Gothic style Parliament of Hungary which is currently the largest building in the country.
Pass By: Clark Adam Square (Clark Adam ter), Clark Adam ter, Budapest 1013 Hungary
Admire the square below Buda Castle with the famous lions of Chain Brige!
Pass By: Buda Castle, Szent Gyorgy Ter, Budapest 1014 Hungary
Have a chance to see the luminated baroque style castle district that was referred to as the Royal Palace or Royal Castle and gave home to Hungarian kings.
Pass By: Matthias Church, Szentharomsag ter 2, Budapest 1014 Hungary
Watch for the one of a kind tower of this magical church decorated with colorful tiles!
Pass By: Gellert Hill, Budapest Hungary
Pass by the most memorable landmark of Budapest which dominates the city's view!
Pass By: St. Gellert Thermal Bath and Swimming Pool, Kelenhegyi ut 4, Budapest 1118 Hungary
Feel free to imagine yourself being treated in one of the most prestigious Thermal Baths in Budapest!
Pass By: Varhegy, Szent Gyorgy Ter Square Buda Castle, Budapest 1014 Hungary
Cherish the beauty of the magnificient Castle Hill!
Pass By: Balna, Fovam Ter 11-12, Budapest 1093 Hungary
Percieve this modern whale shaped building and its' terrace from aboard.
Pass By: National Theatre, Bajor Gizi park 1., Budapest 1095 Hungary
You can appreciate the reconstructed building with its' sculpture park from the ship.
Departure Point :Gróf Széchenyi Ship, Budapest, Széchenyi rkp. 6, 1054 Hungary
Traveler pickup is offered
IMPORTANT - If pickup is not stated in the chosen option means this service is not included. In this case please be at the starting point 30 minutes prior to the starting time of the event.(Our center is based in Duna Palota/Danube Palace - 1051 Budapest, 5 Zrínyi Street)In case pickup option is selected make sure to do the following:• Be ready at the reception of your accommodation- 30-40 MINS PRIOR to the start and note that the exact time of your pick up is based on the traffic/popularity of the service• In case you are staying in an accommodation without a reception desk, please wait outside of your accommodation• Provide your phone number, the exact address, name of your accommodation within the city limits of Budapest. If you have not done it during the booking process please contact us.• Keep your phone charged and turned on, on the day of your activity. In case your phone does not have coverage in Hungary and roaming services are not enabled, please make sure to check your emails frequently for updates.• Answer your phone when our colleagues are calling you on the day of your activity or reply to the email sent in case you are not available via phone.• If you would not like to use the drop off service we are not able to provide a partial refund.• You are entitled to a refund in case your complaints reflect the errors of the organising company and in case you have made a phone call to one of the below mentioned phone numbers at the site and time of your issue.• This service is NOT a private transfer, hence we are not able to guarantee exclusivity during your transfer. We are not able to take responsibility from any delays caused by other guests.• Please note: Fulfilment of last minute pick-up, drop-off requests received on the day of the program are not guaranteed and based on the available drivers.Please note: In case the aforementioned conditions are not met, we are not liable to provide a refundIn case you have any queries regarding your pick up, drop off service please contact us.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Cold entries: Spiced cottage cheese cream and traditional greaves cream
- Soups: Alföld style goulash with small dumplings, Vegetable cream soup
- Warm main courses: Mini stuffed cabbage, Traditional chicken leg „Paprikasch”, Roasted chicken breast with basil-cheese sauce, Spicy pork rib with thyme – mustard sauce, Roasted sea fish with Chardonnay sauce
- Garnishes and vegetarian: Grilled polenta with feta cheese, Grilled vegetables, Homemade dumplings with spinach and mustard-mushroom sauce, Hash-brown potatoes, Steak potatoes, Dumplings
- Salads: Fresh seasonal salads with dressings, Italian pasta salad, Caesar’s salad, Sweet corn salad with mayonnaise, Season fruit basket
- Desserts: Home-made strudel, Somló style sponge cake, Mini tarts, Dessert variations Európa style
- Please note that tables for 2 are limited, you will be seated at shared tables of 8-10 persons
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Please note that face masks are only available for purchase.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.