Dingle Peninsula Day Tour from Limerick: Including The Wild Altanic Way
The Dingle Peninsula boasts amazing mountain scenery and unusual antiquities, which you will admire as you travel around this world- famous Peninsula. Stop and enjoy Inch beach, a site of incredible natural beauty and one of the most famous beaches in Ireland. Stop in Dingle town, on of the most picturesque fishing towns in Ireland, and is famed for the local dolphin, Fungi, who has been living in the town for 30 years.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Live commentary on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Paddywagon Tours, Arthur's Quay Park, Limerick V94 PP59 Ireland
We leave Limerick City behind and travel via the charming village of Adare down through the mountains to County Kerry.
Stop At: Killarney, Killarney, County Kerry
Regularly voted the most beautiful town in Ireland, Killarney is the gateway to both Ring of Kerry and Dingle Peninsula. Nestled in the valley beneath Ireland's highest mountain range, and surrounded by lakes Killarney boasts some of the most beautiful scenery in Ireland. Lined with lovely shops, pubs and traditional arts and crafts stores, this true gem is a must see for every traveler who visits our motherland.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Inch Beach, Inch Ireland
Inch Beach is one of the most famous beaches in Ireland, and stretches for 3 miles facing the Atlantic ocean and is renowned as a surfing and fishing location. Its golden sands became well known on the big screen as it has featured in many movies, most notably Ryan's Daughter and Playboy of Western World which was entirely filmed along its shoreline.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Slea Head Drive, Ireland
Slea Head drive on the Wild Altanic Way is considered by many photographic magazines as the most beautiful peninsula in the world, and was recently voted the number one area for dramatic shots. The road winds around through Gaelic speaking Corca Dhuibhne beginning at Ventry beach passing by the 4000 year old beehive huts and onwards to Dunquin with amazing views of the great Blasket Island and the Sleeping Giant. The peninsula has fabulous beaches in Coonenoole and Clogherhead where the film Far and Away was shot. We drive through the beautiful village of Ballyferriter.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Dingle, Dingle, Dingle Peninsula, County Kerry
Next we stop in Dingle village. Charming Gaelic speaking fishing village famed in many films like Far and Away and Ryan's Daughter, Dingle is celebrated for having most pubs in Ireland for a town of its size, 52 pubs and 2000 people. We cannot forget Dingle's most famous resident, Fungi the Dolphin.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Arthur's Quay Park, Arthur's Quay, Limerick Ireland
Following a fun-filled day on the Dingle Penninsula, we make our way back over the mountains to Limerick, where we aim to arrive back at approx 7 pm.
Departure Point :Arthurs Quay, Limerick, Ireland
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note: You must reconfirm your pick up location directly with the supplier. Refer to voucher for further information
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Bookings made through Viator will automatically be signed up for Arthur's Quay, Arthur's Quay Park at 08:00.
- If you wish to change your reservation to one of the other pick- up locations, you will need to contact us by telephone or email not later than 18:00 the evening prior so that we can guarantee the change. Please note the different collection times for Dublin Road (near UL Campus) "Singland Motors Circle K" is at 08:10 and Adare Heritage Centre is at 08:30.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 56 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Please note the H&S measures may change due to government guidelines.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.