Dingle Peninsula and Slea Head Half-Day Small-Group Tour
Nestled in the West Kerry Gaeltacht (Irish speaking area) and with a spectacular landscape the tour explores, the rich and diverse mixture of its archaeological sites and history, it’s flora and fauna, music and culture and a myriad of other attractions. This is a tour not to be missed and will always be remembered.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Driver guide
What's excluded :
- Nestled in the West Kerry Gaeltacht (Irish speaking area) and with a spectacular landscape the tour explores, the rich and diverse mixture of its archaeological sites and history, it’s flora and fauna, music and culture and a myriad of other attractions. This is a tour not to be missed and will always be remembered.
· Eask Tower View – Round Tower built in 1847 overlooking Dingle Bay.
· Ventry Harbour & Pier – One of Ireland’s deepest harbours.
· Beehive Huts – Visit the Fahan Beehive Huts and Step into prehistoric Ireland.
· Hold a Baby Lamb – Have you ever held a baby lamb?
· Magnificent views of The Blasket Islands – Explore the beauty of The Great Basket Islands, steeped in Irish culture and history.
· Coumeenole Beach – Walk on one of the most iconic beaches on The Dingle Peninsula.
· Dingle Star Wars Set Location – Check out the set location where Star Wars was filmed on The Dingle Peninsula.
· Views of Mount Brandon– Check out Ireland’s second highest mountain.
· Gallarus Oratory– One of the finest examples of an ancient early Christian church.
Departure Point :Tourist Information Centre Dingle, Dingle Tourist Information Centre The Quay, Dingle, Co. Kerry, V92 HHTO, Ireland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.