Dine with a designer next to Castel Sant’Angelo
Dine on a festive, aperitivo-style dinner featuring a variety of traditional Italian dishes with a modern twist in a beautiful Roman apartment with a view.
• According to the season, you'll enjoy popular pasta dishes, classic roasts, creative fish and a variety of local vegetables
• Wine, beer, digestif, and spirits are included, guests can also BYOB
• In a beautiful Roman home with a terrace, right next to the Castel Sant’Angelo
• Communal dining for 10 to 25 people
• Phoebe is an Italian-American designer living in Rome, and food is her ultimate passion!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- 3-4 course dinner
- Drinks and beverages (Red Wine, White Wine, Beer, Digestif)
- Unique access to a beautiful Roman home with a terrace
- An unforgettable moment around the table with other foodies
- Experience first hand local culture and cuisine
What's excluded :
- About your host, Phoebe: "I love creating that perfect bite that teases and excites the palette! My mission is to combine classic Italian ingredients while bringing a bit of fun and whimsy to the plate. I present my style through quirky artful food and table presentations. I love pickling vegetables and experimenting with authentic herbs and spices."
This experience has been hand selected by Eatwith, the world’s largest community for authentic culinary experiences. Eatwith experiences are top rated on TripAdvisor and are loved by thousands of travelers from around the world!
• Mixed Seasonal Antipasto
• Bruschetta of the Day
• Fresh pasta with a Tartufo Cream Sauce
• Spaghetti with Cherry Tomatoes and Shrimp
• Chicken Marsala with white wine and mushrooms
• Italian Sausages with Tomato Sauce and Creamy Polenta
• Homemade Desert of the Day
Departure Point :00186 Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.