Dine and Disc Golf Package in Marble Falls
Our Dine & Disc package includes a full day of Disc Golf on our 18-Hole Par 64 Course! Following your game or between the front nine and back nine, join us for a flight of wines, salad and pizza in the pavilion! You'll enjoy a side salad of your choice, a personal woodfired pizza and a flight of wines.
Course Open Thursday - Monday from 9am - 7pm
Course Closed Tuesday & Wednesday
***Deposits & Tickets are Non-Refundable with Less Than 24 Hour Notice of Cancellation.
per adult from
2 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Wine Flight
- Salad & Wood-Fired Pizza
- All-Day Play on Our Championship Disc Golf Course
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Flat Creek Disc Golf Destination
What's excluded :
- Disc Rental Not Included ($5/Disc Rental if Necessary)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Flat Creek Estate Winery, 24912 Singleton Bend East Rd, Marble Falls, TX 78654-3622
Enjoy pizza & wine at the Wine & Food Hall
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Flat Creek Disc Golf Destination, 24912 Singleton Bend East Rd, Marble Falls, TX 78654-3622
Play the 18-Hole Par 64 Course from the Professional or Recreational Tees...or both!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Flat Creek Estate Winery & Vineyard, 24912 Singleton Bend E, Marble Falls, TX 78654, USA
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Tennis Shoes Recommended
- Sunscreen Recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face Masks Are Required Anytime Guests Are Not Playing the Disc Golf Course or Seated at a Table Dining / Drinking.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.