Din Tai Fung Dinner and VIP Class River Cruise Experience in Shanghai
Savour Michelin star rated Din Tai Fung soup dumpling and discover the beauty of Shanghai from its history, culture plus enjoy the amazing night panoramic view from VIP class Huangpu River cruise in this 4-hour private tour. In addition, stroll along the lane at Xintiandi where features with typical 1920-1930 Shanghai Shikumen style buidling. Dinner, cruise fare, private guide and transfer service are all inclusive.
per adult from
240 to 250 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional private guide
- Private driver and car
- Dinner at Din Tai Fung
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Only for hotels located in downtown area. Pickup does not include hotels in the outskirts such as Jiading, Songjiang, Qingpu,Jinqiao, and Chuansha in Pudong areas. If your hotel is not in the downtown area, your guide will give you instructions to the meeting point downtown.
- Huangpu River cruise ticket VIP seating
- Entry/Admission - Huangpu River
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Bund (Wai Tan), Zhongshan East 1st Road, Shanghai China
Meet your friendly private guide and the driver at your central Shanghai hotel at your prefered time and travel to The Bund area to learn about Shanghai’s colonial history dating back to the 19th century.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Huangpu River, Headstreams from Dianshan Lake, Zhujiajiao Town, Qingpu District, Shanghai 201700 China
Board a sightseeing boat and take a seat in the VIP Class area for a 60-minute cruise on the Huangpu River to experience what's known as yè Shanghai, or beautiful Shanghai nights. Your VIP Class seats give you the best views of both sides of the river, so you can admire the colonial-era architecture of The Bund from 20th and 21st-century landmarks of Pudong, including the Oriental Pearl TV Tower, Jinmao Tower, Shanghai World Financial Center, Shanghai Tower, and more.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Former French Concession, Puxi Central, Huangpu District, Shanghai 200000 China
Following your cruise, continue your memorable night at the Din Tai Fung restaurant. Here, enjoy a delectable xiaolongbao soup dumpling dinner served with other local popular delicacies. Choose the dish base on your own dietary requests.
Your tour finishes with a transfer and drop-off back at your central hotel or other downtown area as per your requests.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off is provided anywhere in downtown Shanghai. Please provide hotel name and address at time of booking.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.