Dilijan (Haghartsin Monastery),Lake Sevan,Tsakhkadzor(ski resort)
We will visit Dilijan(Haghartsin monastery),Lake Sevan, Sevanavank and one of the ski resorts of Armenia,the price includes 1-6 persons,time of the trip is not limited so you can just enjoy your trip without hurrying.Our cars are very comfortable with air conditions and professional drivers.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Round-trip private transfer
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Haghartsin is a monastery complex fonded in the 10th century and finished in the 13th century.It is located in one of the most beautiful resorts in Armenia in Dilijan deep in the forest.This place may be one of the most peacful places in Armenia.On the way going to Dilijan we also will visit Tsakhkadzor,one of the ski resorts of Armenia where you can experience zipline about 1000m.long,roapway and of course monastery from 9th century Kecharis.Than Lake sevan,one of the most beautiful lakes in the world.The lake is 1900m.high because of sea level (the second highest sweetwater lake in the world),located in Gegharkunik region high on the mountains.On the Sevan penin there is a monastery of 9th century Sevanavank which is about 2000m high and the view opening from there is magical.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The weather in Lake Sevan and Tsakhkadzor usually colder as they are high located,so recommended to have warm clothes with you(depends the season)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.