Dikwella Tuk Tuk Safari
(SKU:LK60270100) Take a Tuk Tuk on a 4-hour countryside jaunt around the coastal town of Dickwella. Visit the Hummanaya Blowhole, the only blowhole in Sri Lanka.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from your hotel in Dickwella/Hiriketiya.
- Professional driver/guide.
- Lunch or Dinner as per your tour option.
- Bottled water
- Ice box with couple of local beers each (BYO, is encouraged)
- Transport by private tuk-tuk
What's excluded :
- Any Personal Expenses.
- Entry/Admission - Hummanaya Blow Hole
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hummanaya Blow Hole, Kudawella, Tangalle Sri Lanka
Take a Tuk Tuk on a 4-hour countryside jaunt around the coastal town of Dickwella. Visit the Hummanaya Blowhole, the only blowhole in Sri Lanka.Stop at the Dickwella Fishing Harbour for a look at the fishermen at work. Tour the Wewurukannala Buddhist Temple, which has the largest seated Buddha Statue in the nation. Spend some time at a clay pottery workshop and a handloom fabric weaving workshop. Visit a local Cinnamon Processing Center to see the processing and purchase some fresh cinnamon. Relax on the shores of the calm Dandeniya Lake. Make a stop at what will be the longest railway bridge in South Asia, which is currently under construction. Finish off with a delicious lunch or dinner, depending on what time slot you select.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in Dickwella/ Hiriketiya
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years.
- Maximum of 2 people per booking
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.