Diego Suarez Day Tour of Antsiranana the Amber Mountains and the 3 Emerald Bays
All guests are picked up at a hotel of their choice. Today we will see the history and culture of the sultry and beautiful coastal northern capital, with its gorgeous nearby Amber Mountains and Emerald Bay. Diego is the launchpoint for some of Madagascar's most beautiful national parks and beaches, and we pack in the best value around into a single day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- National Park fees
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- "Diego" is the northern-most post of Madagascar, the landing point for the allied invasions of the islands during WWII and the stocking point for the entire Russian Imperial Navy during their war with Japan. Full of history and with a Portugese name on a French island invaded and possessed by no less than 7 different nations, it is also the launchpoint into the beautiful Emerald Bay resort setting of Mada, as well as the majestic Amber Mountains National Park, We start are tour around the historic and cultural center, and next head to the Emerald Bay by boat as well as the 2 other most scenic inlets and bays of the peninsula, and finally to the Amber Mountains by car again. the Montagne D'Ambre Park is also one of the most biologically diverse places in all of Madagascar; 75 species of birds, 25 species of mammals, and 59 species of reptiles are known to inhabit the park, where you can see several species. In the evening, return to your chosen hotel.
Departure Point :Pickup available from any chosen hotel in Diego.
Departure Time :Flexible but best around 7:30am to 9am pickup. Pickup available from any chosen hotel in Diego.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.