Diego Maradona Tour
In this tour, you will learn about the life of one of the most popular characters in the world of football, Diego Armando Maradona.
Visit the most significant places for his personal and professional life to get to know the man who became a myth.
It includes a visit to the museums of Argentino Juniors and Boca Juniors, the two soccer clubs where the idol played and made great achievements.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guide in Spanish/English/Portuguese
- Tickets to Boca Juniors and Argentino Jrs. Museums
- Transfer during the Tour
- Entry/Admission - Diego Armando Maradona Stadium
- Entry/Admission - Estadio Alberto J. Armando (La Bombonera)
- Entry/Admission - Museo de la Pasion Boquense
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Lunch and/or beverages not included
- Transfer to the Meeting Point
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: San Telmo, San Telmo, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
Our Diego Maradona Tour begins outside our offices in San Telmo.
Stop At: Diego Armando Maradona Stadium, Calle Gavilan 2151, Buenos Aires C1416ACS Argentina
We will visit Argentinos Juniors Club, the place that saw him grow and where he first played as a professional football player. Here you will visit the stadium where he got his first achievements and the Museum that still retains his trophies and awards.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Estadio Alberto J. Armando (La Bombonera), Brandsen 805 La Boca, Buenos Aires 1161AAQ Argentina
Then we'll head to the club he loved the most, La Bombonera, the stadium of Boca Juniors. formally known as Alberto J Armando Stadium. Here is where Maradona spent most of his career. Inside the stadium, you will visit the preferential seats, the popular sector, local locker rooms and finish in a stand where we will see the private box of Diego Maradona.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Museo de la Pasion Boquense, Calle Brandsen 805, Buenos Aires C1161AAQ Argentina
At the Museo de la Pasión Boquense, every visitor is offered a unique opportunity to relive the rich history of over 100 years of the Club who accompanied our character. You can see the trophy room and watch a film that recreates what it feels to play at the club.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Basilica del Santisimo Sacramento, San Martin 1050, Retiro, Buenos Aires Argentina
You will visit the Santísimo Sacramento basilica, where Maradona married his first wife. It has an eclectic style and it was constructed in 1914.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Defensa 831, C1066 CABA, Argentina
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- During football game days or shows the entry will be limited to the museums. You won't be able to enter the stadiums on those days.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance. In case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.