Dickens London Walking Tour
Journey back in time to a Victorian London, that Charles Dickens used to know and follow in the footsteps of one of the most famous writers in the history of literature. Get to explore locations, the writer knew and loved and learn about sites that inspired his beautiful stories.
per adult from
1 hour 45 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Southwark, London England
Step back into a bygone era and get ready to learn about the wondrous life of Charles Dickens, beginning with his troubled childhood and ending with his breakthrough as an world renowned author. Visit some fragments of London that Charles Dickens not only knew but which he wrote about in his beautiful stories and gain an insight into the years that helped him into becoming a grand personality.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: London Bridge, London SE1 9DD England
Your guide will lead you through twisted alleyways and show you buildings and places including remains of the prison his father was incarcerated in. Listen to fascinating facts and beautiful quotes, while walking through ancient corners of London and enjoying breathtaking view’s of London’s skyline along the river Thames.
During the walking tour you will journey back to the 19th century and be amazed by some of the remarkable sites Dickens once knew, visited and wrote about.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Borough High St, London SE1 1JX, UK
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Borough High St, London SE1 9QQ, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour will go ahead come rain or shine, so please wear comfortable and weather appropriate walking shoes and clothing.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Brit Icon Tours