Diamante Coffee Tour from San Jose
LIVE THE EXPERIENCE OF A COOPERATIVE COFFEE MILL!
Live with us the experience behind a delicious cup of coffee. Learn, along with our experts, how we process and roast coffee from our producer´s farms, in harmony with the environment, and how COOPEATENAS benefits more than 1300 producers, their families, and the community.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Breakfast or lunch (depending on the schedule)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- ¡FROM THE FIELDS TO THE TABLE!
Our tour guides will take you through the history of coffee in Costa Rica, while you learn and witness the entire cycle of production, from the plantation to the roaster, finishing with a tasting of freshly brewed high quality coffee.
The cooperation and interaction with the local community makes of this tour a unique experience of social and environmental responsibility.
Departure Point :San Jose Metro, San Jose Metro, Province of San Jose
Traveler pickup is offered
On the arrival at the hotel the tour guide is going to ask in the reception of the hotel for the client
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.