Dia Island Half Day Trip
Enjoy good sailing, clear tropical waters, warm sun and snorkeling at Dia island.
This sailing trip is the perfect way to experience the island from another perspective – the sea.
per adult from
What's included :
- Full Menu: Greek Salad, Fish Spaghetti, Wine, Soft Drinks & Fruit Salad
- Professional crew (Skipper)
- Snorkeling equipment
- Fishing gear
- Dinghy with outboard motor
- Transfer and Fuel Included
- Free pick up service from any place between Malia – Agia Pelagia
What's excluded :
- Tips and Individual expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Heraklion, Heraklion, Crete
Enjoy good sailing, clear tropical waters, warm sun and snorkeling at Dia island
This sailing trip is the perfect way to experience the island from another perspective – the sea. Dia is an uninhabited island off the northern coast of Crete which played an important role in navigation during antiquity, particularly in Minoan and Medieval times.
Our boat sails from the port of Heraklion at 10:00 and arrives at Dia after an hour.Once you get there you will have about 2 hours and a half to admire its natural beauty and of course enjoy your swimming at the crystal clear water of the island.Also you will have the opportunity to use the fishing and snorkeling equipment we offer. Our return at the port of Heraklion will be at 14:15.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer you a free pick up service from Agia Pelagia to Malia.After you have booked your tour, we will let you know the exact place and time of pick up by email or phone
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.