Dhulikhel to Namo Buddha Hiking via Crossing Local Village
The Dhulikhel to Namo Buddha hiking is easy; one-day hiking that combines culture, village lifestyle with incredible scenic views of the Himalayas. This journey begins at 8 am from Kathmandu after breakfast, drive up to Dhulikhel and started hiking its way toward one of the more sacred Buddhist sites in Nepal.
The Hike includes guide, transportation to and from the ancient Newari city of Dhulikhel / Namo Budhha as well as lunch overlooking the snowcapped peak of the Himalayas. This is ideal hiking for anyone. It is not difficult, yet is rich in culture and scenic beauty.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch (Nepali Food)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Inside Ring Road)
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance fee and local taxes
What's excluded :
After your breakfast at the hotel, we pick up around 8 am then one hr transfer to Dhulikhel Village. This is a typical Newari town on the hillside of Nepal where we start to hike to Kali Temple about a 20 minutes hike through dense forest. Following the easy steps, you reach the Kali Temple and selfie stone where you can observe the wonderful view of Hills and Snow mountains. Then start hiking about 3.5 hrs to Namo Buddha via seeing the Nepali typical village, their culture and experience the local style. You can have a local lunch at a tea shop and experience how Nepali typical food is? Visit the Namo Buddha, one of the popular Buddhist pilgrimages and 3 largest in the Kathmandu Valley Rim. Enjoy seeing the Namo Buddha stupa, massif construction of Monastery and view of Hilly region. It gives you pure air and peace in your mind. Explore around the areas and return to Kathmandu by private vehicle.
• Kali Temple, Top of the hill Dhulikhel, Dhulikhel Nepal
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels inside ring road including Buddha area.Airports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Several interesting Hindu temples in the ancient city of Dhulikhel
- Tour of the old city with its flagstone streets.
- Incredible views all along the trail of the beautiful Himalayas
- Namo Buddha with its serenity
- The monastery at Namo Buddha is both beautiful and peaceful.
- Lunch overlooking the Himalayas
- Your own personal guide
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.