Dhow Dinner Cruise at Dubai Creek (Without Transfers)
Dhow Cruise is a traditionally decorated wooden dhow (boat) which is a fantastic way to spend an evening with your friends and family and one of the most romantic ways for couples arriving for a honeymoon in Dubai. Sail over the Persian Gulf as you admire the traditional and modern architectures and enjoy the sip of a steaming cup of Arabic coffee as the boat gently glides overlapping waves through the illuminated souks, palaces, palaces, and the Heritage Village.
After sailing for a while and relaxing your delightful buffet dinner awaits you. A variety of delicious food will be spread out in a tempting buffet dinner on board, the menu can be selected 1 day prior to your trip or at the time of booking which comprises of options like Arabic, Continental, Indian (Veg / Non-Veg / Jain), Chinese menu.
It is not over yet, while you enjoy the delicious dinner you will be entertained by a professional Tanoura Dance artist and your tour will be ending with the Live Puppet Show if time permits.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Dinner - Buffet Veg, Non Veg & Continental (Jain meal also available on request)
- Coffee and/or Tea - Arabian Coffee (Gawah)
- Soft Drink
- Tanura Dance Show (Traditional Dance)
- Live Entertainments
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Strictly prohibited on-board
- Any extra services or expenses not mentioned in the inclusions
- Hotel Pickup and Drop
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Dubai Creek, Mashraf Building, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Join us on this two-hours dinning experience in a traditional Dhow Cruise through Dubai Creek. A special menu will be offered containing Veg Buffet, Non Veg & Continental. We provide the best rates and the best services.
Departure Point :Dubai Creek - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Jain meal can be arranged only if you intimate minimum 2-3 days earlier.
- Most travelers can participate
- Extra charges may apply if transfers are outside mentioned locations
- We advise you to update your preferred menu min 1 day in advance at our call center or by email
- Children below three (3) years are free of charge if accompanied by a parent/guardian
- Children below eighteen (18) years of age must be accompanied by a parent/guardian
- Cruising is safe for healthy pregnant women
- There are no special dress codes on the Boat but the decent dressing is required onboard. It is advisable to wear a jacket or warm clothes during winter
- During the month of Ramadan or dry days, there will be no live entertainment as per the government guidelines.
- Guests are seated at the lower or upper deck on a first-come, first-served basis
- You are welcome to bring your camera to capture the moment
- Smoking facility at the upper deck only.
- Alcohol is strictly prohibited
- Washroom facilities are separate for both men and women
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.