Proceed for Dharavi tour in a private car which picks you up from the hotel. On arrival in Dharavi meet your English Speaking guide and start your tour by visiting first to Small scale industrial area small scale industries in Dharavi, such as recycling, the making of clay pots, embroidery, bakery, soap factory, leather tanning, papad (poppadom) making and many others, most of which take place in very small spaces.We also pass by the residential areas, where you really get a feel of how the people live and the sense of community that exists in the area.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Entry/Admission - Dharavi
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dharavi, Mumbai India
Pick up from your city center or airport hotels and drive to Dharavi.
This tour is conducted daily in morning and afternoon. Dharavi is known as one of the largest slum in Asia. It houses about one million of Mumbai’s inhabitants and its industries have an annual turnover of approximately US$ 700 million.
Through this walking tour you will experience various business activities like Bakery, leather Tanning, Soap factory, etc.
You will also visit its residential areas of were you can find people from all over India come and work for their livelihood.
Later guide will drop you back where your vehicle is parked and concludes the tour.
Departure Point :Hotel lobby
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is Casual.
- Recommend to apply Mosquito Repellent.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.