Dharavi Slum Tour - A Guided Experience
Mumbai is the city of Dreams. This glamorous city also is the home to Asia's largest slum area which is Dharavi. Through this walking tour, you will experience a wide range of these business activities: recycling, pottery-making, embroidery, bakery, soap factory, leather tanning, poppadom-making and many more. You’ll also visit the residential areas of Dharavi. Discover a side of Dharavi surpassing its inglorious difference of being known as the largest slum in Asia.
-Photography is not allowed on this tour to maintain the privacy of the people in the society.
-Please wear modest clothes, ladies are recommended not to wear short shorts. Toe covering shoe is recommended by us.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- English speaking local tour guide
- An insight experience of Asia’s largest slum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dharavi Slums, Dharavi, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400017, India
It is said to be the largest slum of Asia, you will get to see the completely different phases of Mumbai. You will see this unique lifestyle of people and will also get to interact with them. You will see how they manage their life.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Mahim Junction, Shammi Nagar, Mahim, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400016, India
Return Detail :90 Feet Road, Kumbhar Wada, Dharavi, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400017, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Children below 5 years of age are allowed for free
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.