Dhampus Sarangkot Trek
Dhampus Sarangkot Trek is one of the naturally & culturally delighting trip around Pokhara. Mt. Dhaulagiri, Annapurna, fishtail, Manaslu are the mighty Himalayan range, we can see during this trip. One can experience the rich Gurung culture and adventure sports such as bungee jumping, paragliding, Zip flyer, Parahawking, Sky Diving etc. Dhampus Sarangkot is a relatively easy trip, which is also suitable for family. The Wonderful trip begins form Pedi after short driving from Pokhara. It will take around 3-4 hours to reach Dhampus for Overnight. The Stunning place Dhampus is lying in the shadow of the Annapurna Himalayan chain. The tremendous Gurung culture, hospitality & folk cultural performance is inevitable things of Dhampus Sarangkot Trek.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Travel and Accommodation during the activity
- Entrance Fees
What's excluded :
- Travel and Other Insurances
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions list
Day 1- Drive to Phedi (45 minutes) and Trek to Dhumpus(1,700m.) (3 hours approx.)
Day 2: Trek to Sarangkot (1,600m.)(6 hours approx.)
Day 3: Trek back to Pokhara (2 hours approx.) and Pokhara Sightseeing
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.