Dhampus Sarangkot Hike – 3 Days
We start the Dhampus Sarangkot hike with a short and picturesque drive from the lakeside town of Pokhara through the beautiful scenery of Phedi. Then we continue our hiking journey as we climb up through the forests and the ridges of the village of Dhampus, with an enchanting view of the mountains and the surrounding valleys.
Upon experiencing the sunrise views of the Himalayas, we have a hearty breakfast and then take a leisurely walk through the forest and lush paddy fields to the whitewater of the Seti River. Then the path ascends through the thicker jungle. We’re making our way up to the top heaven of the village of Sarangkot.
Then we have another great view of the sunrise on the mountains the next morning. The views of Machapuchhre Range and Annapurna Range and more are particularly memorable. After breakfast, we’ll take a nice walk away from the ridgeline and down the green hillside and the occasional fields and villages to meet the lakeside town of Pokhara.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One night stay in Pokhara in twin sharing with Breakfast
- Pokhara to Phedi by Private Vehicle
- An experienced English speaking hiking guide
- Tea house accommodation on twin sharing basis while on trek (2 Nights)
- Full board Local meals (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) while on trek
- Guide salary and his all expenses
What's excluded :
- Tips for Guide
- Permit fee (if there is any)
- Meals in Pokhara except breakfast
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle water)
- Extra night accommodation in early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain
- Travel and rescue insurance
Day 01: Drive to Phedi and Hike to Dhampus, 3 hours of Walk
Our trip starts with a nice drive to Phedi, which takes about 30 minutes from Pokhara. From there, we ascend through the beautiful forest and landscape for the next 3 hours and hit the top of the hill called Dhampus. We can see a wide range of the Himalayas; the view is very near and stunning.We’re going to spend the night at Dhampus in a cottage. The lodge offers good standard and local food and clean rooms.
Day 02: Trek to Sarangkot thru Naudanda, 6 hours of Walk
We’ll get to Naundanda from Dhampus by walking across the village. Sarangkot is nearby from Naundanda.
. We’re going to stay overnight at the one of the Sarangkot Lodges.
Day 03: Hike down to Pokhara City, 3 hours of Walk
It would be a memorable experience getting ready in a hotel at Sarangkot seeing the sunrise as well as the Himalayas early in the morning. After seeing the sunrise and the beautiful Himalayas, we’re going down to Pokhara. Our 3 days Hike will finish today and the rest of the day you can explore around the city on your own. Overnight at Pokhara
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.