Devil's Pool is adjacent to the famous Livingstone Island situated on the edge of the Victoria Falls. Guests can choose to enjoy an exhilarating swim to the edge of the falls during their Livingstone Island visit. The Devil's Pool is usually open between mid-August and mid-January - depending on Zambezi water levels.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Victoria Falls Safaris, Chinotimba township, Victoria Falls 1479 Zimbabwe
Sit back and relax at the edge of Victoria Falls on this guided tour to Devil's Pool, where a natural ledge keeps visitors safe right on the lip of the mighty waterfall. This small-group tour combines the best of Victoria Falls sightseeing with an unforgettable adventure, complete with easy amenities such as hotel pickup and drop-off, breakfast, and all transportation.
The next stop is Devil’s Pool, where Your guide will lead as you swim upstream in a slow current. Sit at the edge of the fall’s and Devils Pool, gazing at Victoria Falls, as immense water torrents flow just feet away. When you return to Livingstone Island, fill up on a traditional bush breakfast, lunch or high tea depending on your tour time, before your journey back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Travellers should list the hotel he/she wants to be picked at and we will be there 15mins before activity starts
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.