Desert Super Safari Excursions by Jeep from Portghalib
Enjoy a desert adventure safari trip by jeep 4*4 from portghalib to discover the story about Bedouins life and traditions and relish tasting a Bedouin tea and smoke water pipe, Also you will have a chance to drive the quad bike through the mountains with a BBQ dinner and Bedouin show.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
1:45 pm Pick up from your hotel in Port Ghalib
At the afternoon time you will be picked up from your hotel in Marsa Alam with a 4x4 vehicle, then you will be transferred to the meeting point at Sheikh Malek situated 25 km. north of Marsa Alam airport where you will start your adventure trip inside the desert.
2:30 PM1st stop by the Acacia tree
you will start your adventure trip inside the desert.
Driving through the desert for approximately 22 km until the Bedouins village (on your way we make 3 stops: stop 1 by fantastic Acacia tree.
3:00 Pm 2nd stop by the panoramic view
2nd stop by the panoramic view of the desert from top of a hill.
3:30 Getting the Bedouin tent
stop 3 for introduction about Eastern desert history on the top of the mountain.
When you arrive at the Bedouins village you will enjoy a tour and story about Bedouins life and traditions. Relish tasting a Bedouin tea and smoke a water pipe
The Quad Bike and camel ride
The Quad Bike “25min.” and the camel ride “20 min., enjoy driving the quad bike inside the desert for Approx. 40 min, also you will have a chance to ride a camel by enjoying a wonderful sunset view from the mountain and the beautiful sound of silence.
• Hurghada Marina, Marina Boulevard, Hurghada Egypt
Departure Point :Port Ghalib, Marsa Alam, Red Sea Governorate, Egypt
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all the travelers
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.