DESERT SAFARI Pickup BY BUS Dune Bashing By Land Cruiser
Depart in the afternoon, for a thrilling desert drive over the golden sand dunes, deep into the heart of the desert. A fabulous view of the sun setting over the desert dunes are some of the memories you will cherish from the desert drive. Arrive at the desert camp, where a traditional Arabian welcome awaits each of you. Enjoy the true Arabian ambiance, at this typical Bedouin campsite, with traditional Arabian carpets, low tables and cushions for comfortable seating. At the desert camp, experience the camel ride, sand boarding, henna painting or simply enjoy the aromatic Sheesha. Enjoy the sumptuous buffet dinner with a wide variety of barbecue meats, salads, main-course and deserts. The climax of the evening is the stunning performance by the exotic belly dancer, tanoura dancer under the star-lit sky (except during religious holidays or government orders).
per adult from
What's included :
- Bus pickup from Dubai or Sharjah (2:30pm – 3:00pm).
- Enjoy a bashing party at the dunes for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Feel like a real Arab with a lovely camel ride.
- Quench your thirst and satisfy your small cravings with lots of free snacks.
- Fresh juices, sodas, and beverages at our campsite.
- Tea & Coffee lovers order free cups of tea or coffee at the campsite.
- Treat yourself with a scrumptious Desert Dinner Buffet.
- Dinner including a wide range of authentic cuisines (both Veg & Non-Veg Platters available).
- Surf through the rich golden sands of Dubai with our Free Sandboarding Facility.
- Ladies get their hands printed with adorable Henna/Mehndi tattoos.
- Have fun watching live Belly Dance.( During Ramadan and Dry Days not Available)
- Story Telling Art with our mesmerizing Tanoura Dance.
- Let our Dubai Desert Safari Fire Show boost your excitement levels.
- Smoke a Sheesha Pipe, cocktail of Sheesha flavors
- Drop off back to city at Same destination.
- Separate toilet for males and females.
- Entry/Admission - Desert Safari Adventure
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Quad Bike ATV Ride
- Vip Majlis Sitting
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Desert Safari Adventure, Sharjah-Kalba Rd - الشارقة - United Arab Emirates
The real evening desert safari adventure starts with a thrilling dune bashing session in a luxury 4×4, The adrenaline-fuelled dune bashing session includes driving over the troughs and crest of ever-shifting sand dunes that electrify every cell in your body.
Late afternoon, when the sun has just started its descent, gives you the chance to find the discover the magical feel of the desert. This makes it a perfect time for other fun activities like quad biking and sand boarding. Sit on the back of a camel, and soak up the cool romantic evening desert breeze with every step forward.
Once the desert exploration trip gets over, head over to relax at the famous Bedouin-inspired camps. Wait for the call of delicious Arabian cuisine beside a glowing bonfire. Enjoy the Arabic tea and espresso along with sheesha pipe while you get entertained by an assorted collection of cultural live programs such as Belly Dance, Fire Dance etc.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :1: City Centre Deira, 8th St - Port Saeed - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
2: Burjuman, Dubai - United Arab Emirates
3: LuLu Hypermarket - Al Barsha, Umm Suqeim St - Al BarshaAl Barsha 1 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
4: Dragon Mart 2, Dragon mart 1 - International City - دبي - United Arab Emirates
5: City Centre Sharjah, Al Wahda Road - Industrial AreaIndustrial Area 1 - Sharjah - United Arab Emirates
6: Mega Mall, Sharjah, Near Immigration Office - Istiqlal Street - Al Bu Daniq - Sharjah - United Arab Emirates
7: Sahara Center Mall, Al Nahda St - Al NahdaAl Nahda 1 - Sharjah - United Arab Emirates
8: National Paints, Maliha Rd - Industrial AreaIndustrial Area 13 - Sharjah - United Arab Emirates
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.