Desert Safari Day Trip
Do u think that world is so small? Then you didnt experience desert and true bedouine life.
Are you ready to introduce yourself to people who conquered endless desert? They ve got plenty of stories to tell. Only thing you need is to listen and hold on tight while drifting on the tops of sand dunes!
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation and tour fee for the vehicle
- Lunch (Pay as you eat)
- Pick up and drop off, before and after the tour
- Services of English speaking tour guide throughout the trip
- Daily bottled mineral water on board
What's excluded :
- Any item of personal nature
- Anything else other than itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wahiba Sands, Wahiba Sands, Ash-Sharqiyah Governorate
Pick up time 8.30 a.m. The journey to Wahiba Sands is around 2 hours in an air conditioned vehicle, travelling through some beautiful and interesting Omani villages. Once you have reached Wahiba Sands your tour guide will let down the tyres to prepare for the journey of a lifetime. You will travel through the vast and endless sand dunes which vary in size and color on a daily basis. There will be many opportunities to take pictures of roaming camels. You will visit the home of a Bedouin Family in the desert, where you will be invited in for Omani Coffee. The finale to this amazing trip through the desert is an incredible drive to dunes experiencing this should not to be missed. There you can only do the activity of Quad biking and sand boarding. After your amazing day to the desert its time for you to drive back in the Muscat city and end the tour.
Please note! Return time after the tour until 6:00 PM
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Muscat, Oman
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.