Desert Safari, Camel Ride and BBQ Dinner from Dubai
This Safari is designed for the travellers that need the best quality ratio deal. At Gray Line we focus on that. Trust Us!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and dropoff with 4X4 Air conditioned Vehicle
- 30 Minutes of thrilling dune bashing with our professional driver
- Have a bumpy ride in the camel on the desert dunes
- Belly dance and Tanura dance performance by a professional dancer
- Arabic coffee(gahwa) and fresh dates to give traditional touch to the desert safari ambiance.
- BBQ with Soft drinks and 20+ varieties of food in an Arabian buffet
- Entry/Admission - Gray Line Emirates & Oman
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses and Gratuities
- Alcohol beverages
- Quad bikes are extra charge
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gray Line Emirates & Oman, Dubai NONE United Arab Emirates
Meet our Driver guide at your hotel who will take you to the desert location by an air conditioned 4x4 vehicle.
Our professional driver will directly take you to the desert and perform the dune bashing in the slides of the desert.
Next we arrive at the camp with a welcome drink of Arabian coffee named as ghawa and Fresh dates
You can try Sand boarding, you won’t hurt while you fall because the soft powdery sand will save you.
Then settle inside the camp to enjoy the rest of the activities, you can try the henna tattoo, our henna artist will paint your hand with beautiful designs which will last for one week or two.
Enjoy the dance performance of the artists performing Tanura dance and belly dance also a breathtaking show set by fire breathers
Have soft drinks while enjoying the shows, also Shisha(Arabic water pipe) will be available at the camp to try a puff.
Lay your hands on this scrumptious Arabian buffet. The buffet will serve delicious and authentic Arabic food. The five stars three-course meal will tickle your taste buds for sure.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Gray Line will pick up its customers in most of the major hotels. The pick up time vary between 1 hour to 30 minutes before the start of the tour. We will confirm you one day earlier a precise time by email.Airports
- Dubai Airport, Dubai United Arab Emirates
- Port Rashid DP Terminal, شارع الميناء - Al Mina - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- TOUR DEPARTURE TIME: Tour Starts @ 16:00 hrs
- DURATION : Approximately 6 hours
- LANGUAGES: ENGLISH
- CANCELLATION: Cancel Free of charge Up-to 24 hours from date of service local time, after that full charge.
- LOCAL CUSTOMS and General CONDITIONS
- The safari vehicle is for 6 persons in UAE
- Since our safaris involve off-road driving, pregnant woman, people with heart problems and other sensitive elements will undertake the tour at their own risk
- Children’s below 4 years are under their parent’s responsibility during safaris
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.