Desert Camping With The Bedouins Under The Stars - White & Black Deserts
In the morning, our team will pick up from your Cairo or Giza hotel and transport you to the Bahariya Oasis. Yes - a real desert oasis! Once in Bahariya, we will have a small lunch before starting a Jeep adventure to the White Desert. On the way you will visit the Black Desert, the Crystal Mountain, the Akabat (sand) Desert & a natural hot spring. Later you will camp in the White Desert and our Bedouin friends will prepare a traditional Bedouin dinner for you by the campfire regaling you with stories from their rich history. Enjoy the most magical sunset and discover the secrets of the desert at night under the stars.
After you enjoy a breakfast feast prepared for you, we will drive back to the Bahariya Oasis by Jeep, transfer back to car upon reaching Cairo. You will then be safely taken back to your area hotel to bask in the glory of your experience and who knows - perhaps you'll be inspired from your night with our desert friends to write the next Lawrence Of Arabia!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Prepared by the Bedouin tribe for you
- Dinner - Prepared by the Bedouin tribe for you
- Breakfast - Prepared by the Bedouin tribe for you
- Camping equipment to include mattress and sleeping bag
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entrance permit to the White Desert
The word "Bedouin" comes from the Arabic word "badawi" - meaning "desert dweller." This ancient nomadic and beautiful peoples have historically traversed the great lands of Northern Africa, the Arabian Peninsula, Iran and the Leviant. Today's tribes primarily have abandoned their nomadic ways, but still carry on their unique and beautiful traditions and culture. No other knows the deserts better than the Bedouins! Experience the Bedouin life with real Bedouins camping under the stars while they share with you their understanding and history of both the White and Black Deserts of Egypt.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all Giza and Cairo area hotels.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.