Desert 4x4 Safari, Complimentary ATV ride, Camel Ride, BBQ Dinner & Live Shows
Experience a desert safari on this excursion from Dubai. Traveling by comfortable 4x4, venture to a desert camp and after Arabic coffee and dates, take off on a thrilling quad bike ride across the sands. Enjoy a camel ride, see some sand art, get a henna tattoo, and finish with a starlit barbecue dinner back at the camp. As you feast on delicious Arabic dishes, watch a sequinned belly dancing show and hypnotic ‘tanoura’ performance, with dancers spinning in time to traditional Emirati music.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Camel ride
- BBQ dinner with soda and water
- Henna tattoo
- Arabic coffee and dates
- Belly-dancing and tanoura folk dance show
What's excluded :
- Additional drinks (available from cash bar)
- Quad bike ride
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Dubai, Dubai, Emirate of Dubai
After pickup from your central Dubai hotel, relax into your air-conditioned 4x4 and journey into the desert. On route, chat to your guide, who acts as your driver, and hear fascinating stories about Dubai and the desert around you. Go off road and head into an area of dunes for an exciting dune bash. Hold tight as your 4x4 ploughs up the sandy slopes before skidding and sliding back down. Continue to a beautiful, Bedouin-style desert camp nestled in the heart of the dunes. Hop out of your 4x4 into the torchlit grounds and enjoy a revitalizing Arabic coffee and fresh dates. If you wish, try an aromatic shisha (Arabic water pipe) along with your coffee. Duly refreshed, take off on a quad bike ride. Listen to a safety briefing and instructions, pull on a provided helmet, and zip and zoom around the camp and desert terrain. Visit a camel farm and enjoy a short ride on one of these hardy desert animals. Afterward, admire some examples of delicate sand art, and if you wish, get a henna tattoo etched onto your hands or feet. As darkness falls, return to the camp for a delectable barbecue dinner. Menus may vary, but typical dishes include shawarma (spit-roast meat wraps), Arabic salads and kebabs teamed with complimentary sodas and additional drinks (own expense) from the bar. During your meal, enjoy a glittering belly dance show and watch ‘tanoura’ dancers spin, whirling dervish-style, across the floor, in time to rhythmic Arabian music. Finally, return to Dubai by 4x4 and end your experience with a hotel drop-off.
Pass By: Desert Safari Dubai, M-04 Burj Nahar Building Al Muteena - ديرة - دبي - United Arab Emirates
A 'must do' tour in Dubai that takes you on a drive through the dunes, ride a camel, henna tattoos, and so much more. Enjoy a sumptuous dinner and live entertainment before heading back to your hotel. Leave the crowds of Dubai behind on this Jeep safari tour into the desert. Your safari guides will drive you in a 4x4 Jeep vehicle over the expansive sand dunes, deep into the heart of the desert. As the sun sets over the dunes, head to the Bedouin campsite for a traditional welcome with Arabic Coffee and dates. Settle in with Bedouin-style seating and enjoy an aromatic Shisha water pipe before heading off to visit a camel farm. You'll have the chance to enjoy camel rides, view local sand art, and admire the traditional Arabic attire and work of henna designers. Feast on a traditional BBQ dinner with grilled meats, fresh salads, and delicious local sweets, while watching belly dancing. Following dinner there will be Belly dance, Tanoura dance show; enjoy watching this amazing whirling dervish dance, a folk tradition of the Middle East. Your desert camp experience also includes a complimentary 15 minute tour at the campsite on a QuadBike/ATV What's Included: • Pick-up and drop off at Dubai hotels (Pick-up is not available from private residences, meeting point must be a hotel in Dubai) Complimentary Quad Bike ride at the campsite • Camel farm visit and camel rides • Traditional Arabic snacks and warm beverages • BBQ dinner with salads and soft drinks • Belly dancing • Tanoura show Children below 3 yrs are not allowed Pregnant and people with back problem should avoid this tour.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please mention the name of your hotel for pickup We pickup only from Hotels in Dubai. We dont pickup from private residences and apartments. Please be ready at the concierge desk 5 minutes before the pickup time.
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.