Derry Walls and Bloody Sunday Private Walking Tour.
Spend a couple of hours exploring Derry's unique history while walking Derry's walls and Bogside. Derry was the crucible of the modern day conflict but is now a culturaly rich and vibrant city with a great Irish traditional music scene and varied supply of watering holes and eateries.
Walk the 400 years old walls.
Hear the rich history of Derry and Ireland.
Experience the modern history of Derry in the Bogside.
See the world famous Bogside murals.
Visit the scenes of the Battle of the Bogside and Bloody Sunday.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Walking Tour.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Free Derry Corner, Rossville Street/Fahan Street, Derry BT48 6AQ Northern Ireland
The world famous slogan You Are Now Entering Free Derry.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Union Hall Pl, Londonderry BT48 6LU, UK
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/12/2019 - 1/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.