Departure Transfer:From Hotel To Beirut-Rafic Hariri International Airport (BEY)
When its time to say goodbye to Beirut, end your trip the easy way with Lebanon Local Tour departure private transfer to Beirut-Rafic Hariri Airport (BEY). Its a wallet-friendly and the best prices alternative to the pricey private taxi rides.
per adult from
25 to 40 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup from Beirut operate 24/7.
- Meet & Greet by a professional English speaking diver/guide.
- One-way private transfer.
- Transport by air-conditioned private vehicle or minivan.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- From your Beirut Hotel transfer to Beirut international airport (BEY) begins with an easy online booking. simply enter your flight departure details and your hotel details and then you will immediately receive a travel voucher for your ride. Don't worry about early or late arrivals, this service is available 24/7. Use the phone number on your confirmation voucher to call for any assistant. With our professional local drivers, our private service will get you safely to the airport departure gate. Booking with us, you can find the best affordable prices with the best service. That's it, stress free travel & relax. Pick up is available to all hotels and motels in Beirut.
Departure Point :
Hotel pickups commence approximately 2:30 - 3:00 hours prior your flight departure time.
OtherBeirut, Lebanon - All Hotels in Beirut
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/18/2020 - 1/17/2021
1/18/2021 - 1/17/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Beirut-Rafic Hariri International Airport, Beirut, Lebanon
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats & or wheelchair are available on request if advised at time of booking.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers except infants are free of charge.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- FREE Sterile Face Masks & hand Sanitizer are always available in the vehicles to our Costumers & Drivers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.