Denver Scavenger Hunt Adventure
Turn Denver into a giant game board with this fun scavenger hunt adventure! This challenge combines the excitement of the Amazing Race with a 3-hour city walking tour. Guided from any smart phone, teams make their way among well known and overlooked gems of the city, solving clues and completing challenges while learning local history.
per adult from
What's included :
- One Scavenger Hunt Tour for a team of 2-5 people
What's excluded :
Looking for a way to turn Denver into a giant game board? Urban Adventure Quest has created an interactive scavenger hunt that combines the fun of the Amazing Race with a three-hour sightseeing tour of Denver. Guided from any smart phone, groups make their way among well-known and overlooked gems of the city, solving clues and completing challenges while learning local history. The adventure begins at the state capitol and takes you on a well-designed course through some of Denver’s art and culture, among shops along the 16th Street Mall and through courtyards and buildings steeped in rich Denver history. The tour requires approximately 2 miles of walking and uses the free 16th street mall transportation at one point in the game. Using a smartphone as “the guide” allows participants to start when they want and determine their own pace of play. Stop for lunch midway or an ice cream on the Mall… why not, it’s your schedule? Offered at a fixed price for a group vs. per person pricing, this city tour/game offers a great value to those on a budget.
• Colorado State Capitol, 200 E Colfax Ave, Denver, CO 80203-1776
• 16th Street Mall, 16th St, Denver, CO 80202
• The Spa at The Brown Palace, 321 17th St, Denver, CO 80202-4003
• The Denver Center for the Performing Arts, 1101 13th St Theatres are located at 14th & Curtis streets, Denver, CO 80204-5319
• Denver Art Museum, 13th Avenue Between Broadway and Bannock Streets, Denver, CO 80204
Departure Point :Colorado State Capitol, 200 E Colfax Ave, Denver, CO 80203, USA
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/12/2017 - 12/31/2023
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Must Have US Cellular Data Plan
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- We are a Covid-19 friendly outdoor activity. No tour guides, no outside groups are added to your team. The wearing of face masks is recommended but not required during this activity in outdoor settings.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.