Denia Sailing Trip and Lunch at the Port
Are you looking for a sea experience in the Mediterranean? First, prepare your senses to savor a typical Spanish lunch in a seaside restaurant in front of the port of Denia. After lunch, you'll hop on board a sailing catamaran to navigate near to the coast of Denia as you enjoy beautiful views of the city and great landscapes.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Lunch: Snack, Salad with dried fish, Croquettes of red prawns. Arroz a banda. Dessert: Vanilla flan.
- Beverages during lunch: wine, soft drinks, water, beer. Coffee.
- 1.30-hr. Sailing cruise along the Denia coastline.
- Entry/Admission - Hotel El Raset
- Entry/Admission - Catamaranes Mundo Marino Excursiones Denia
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hotel El Raset, Carrer Bellavista, 1, 03700 Dénia, Alicante, Spain
This journey begins in this nice restaurant with a great waterfront terrace in front of the port of Denia, where you’ll delight in the typical dishes of the Mediterranean gastronomy.
You’ll taste two delicious starters, as main course saffron rice cooked in a tasty fish stock called “Arròs a banda” – it is the traditional paella in Alicante -, dessert, beverages and coffee.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Catamaranes Mundo Marino Excursiones Denia, Esplanada Cervantes, 1, 03700 Denia, Alicante, Spain
After this delicious lunch prepare yourself to live the sea. Cruise departs from the dynamic commercial port of Denia, one of the most important of the Mediterranean. It’s the heart of the city and houses a varied entertainment and dining area.
You'll go aboard a modern sailing catamaran that takes you along the wonderful Denia coastline. You'll be surprised with breathtaking views of the city, the Castle and the nature reserve of el Montgó, rocky coves and big extensions of sand, solitary beaches and beaches with both sports and playful activities as you enjoy the good weather, the sea breeze and the eternal sun of Denia.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Restaurante El Raset, Carrer Bellavista, 7, 03700 Dénia, Alicante, Spain
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Catamaranes Mundo Marino Excursiones Denia, Esplanada Cervantes, 1, 03700 Denia, Alicante, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Both activities should be done the same day. You must go on your own.
- Lunch at 1:30pm. Restaurant is located 450 meters walking from the embark point.
- Cruise at 5:30pm, arrive to the departure point 30 minutes in advance.
- Coolers or beverages are not allowed on board.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infant 0-3 years are free (meal not included).
- Advice about any dietary restriction at time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Our staff has completed the “COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS COURSE” according to the Occupational Risk Prevention Law, taught by Europreven. Boarding pass on mobile in digital format. Safety distance boarding by groups. Social distance between people who do not travel together.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.