Dendera and Abydos Private full Day Tour from Luxor
Discover lesser-known temples with magnificent art and architecture on a full-day, private tour from Luxor to Dendera (Dandarah) and Abydos. There’s a lot to see at each of the ancient sites, and choosing a private tour ensures you’ll have the flexibility to explore at your own pace, whether you’re checking out Dendara’s vivid bas-reliefs, ducking into underground passages, or taking in the Abydos’ colorful paintings.
Enjoying one of the ancient Sacred cities which located in upper Egypt which is Abydos, the ancient Egyptian believed of God. Then will move to visit Dendera the Temple of Hathor, goddess of love and joy.
lunch box,entrance fees,expert tour guide,private air-conditioned vehicle,entrance fees,qualified licensed driver,taxes and charges,door to door transfers from and to your hotel or cruise in luxor are included
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup service from your hotel in Luxor and return.
- All transfers for all sightseeing mentioned in the itinerary by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- All sightseeing tours are private guided tours.
- lunch box
- Entrance fees to all sites as indicated on the itinerary.
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
- All service charges and taxes
- expert tour guide
- door to door transfers from and to your hotel or cruise in luxor
- qualified licensed driver
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Abydos, Abydos, Sohag Governorate, Nile River Valley
our expert tour guide will pick you up from your hotel or cruise in luxor.
be ready to see one of the ancient Sacred cities which located in upper Egypt which is Abydos,
the ancient Egyptian believed of God (Lord of the underworld) to be buried there,
the temple was built by King Seti I, and completed by King Ramses II, known as the temple of Seti I. It is located in Abydos city about 420 km to the south of Cairo in Sohag Government, and 135 km from Luxor.
The paintings of the Gods and Pharaohs on the walls of the Osiris Temple at Abydos are among the most beautifully preserved in Egypt.
after the unique visit to abydos temple move to visit Dendera the Temple of Hathor, goddess of love and joy.
The temple is located in Dendera which is situated at the north of Luxor.
Travel in comfort back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up all our guests from luxor hotels or cruises
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.